1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have two of these currently in transit as well as a Luke. Happy to finally get them. Will use the second Han as a regular troop.

A few pics of Han and Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise!
And one of my Smuggler Han with the new head sculpt.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2363.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2363.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 432
  • fullsizeoutput_233e.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_233e.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 438
  • fullsizeoutput_2343.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2343.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 431
  • fullsizeoutput_236b.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_236b.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 432
  • fullsizeoutput_2307.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2307.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 428
  • fullsizeoutput_22ab.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_22ab.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 430
Can someone take a picture with the smiling sculpt on the smuggler body where he’s looking forward? I only see angles shots thought in this thread

Hey Plastic Man ! Like your video. Nothing like a bit of positive energy. Wow if that one was laid back, I'll have to check out one of your other ones where you are really excited !!

I gave you a subscription. Hopefully a few others here subscribe to push you over the 100. You're almost there man !

Here you go. As I mentioned the peg I used came with the Han Stormtrooper figure. But, that peg is the same peg used for the Luke Stormtrooper figure, and ANH Stormtrooper figures.

Thanks for this, I just purchased the smiling sculpt for the smuggler body.

nice, I think I like that one more than the one used for the stormy.. sadly.

echo's pics are probably the best I've seen that sculpt look, I had to do a double-take - lighting is really important in bringing out the likeness on that one, especially the shadows around the eye area. For me personally I reckon the stormie disguise sculpt is a way better sculpt.

They really knocked this one out of the park. Can’t wait to get Luke in a few days to see them both in the detolf with the LED backdrops.

A few pics of Han and Luke in Stormtrooper Disguise!
And one of my Smuggler Han with the new head sculpt.

Nice Echo! Which stands are those though? They look like ones i found on aliexpress, but the cradle in those has see through "end stops" and the ones you have look more like the default hot toys version?

Nice Echo! Which stands are those though? They look like ones i found on aliexpress, but the cradle in those has see through "end stops" and the ones you have look more like the default hot toys version?

The black metal stands you see in the photos are Kaiser 2175 Doll Stands. You can get them on eBay and a few collecting websites. These stands come with a waist grabber which I don’t use. Instead I use the crotch grabber that comes with the hot toys figure.

echo's pics are probably the best I've seen that sculpt look, I had to do a double-take - lighting is really important in bringing out the likeness on that one, especially the shadows around the eye area. For me personally I reckon the stormie disguise sculpt is a way better sculpt.

Thanks!

Back