1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's more about 370 euros total. Still a good deal. The last one that was sold on Ebay Germany couple of week ago went for 410 euros or so.

Now that I finally have the Han Stormie in hand, it seems like an easy choice for me. One of my favorite figures, and the sculpt looks so much better than in most pictures I've seen. Not goofy at all.

Mine arrived from Anatoys yesterday,along with another Darkside Anakin.
Unfortunately they arrived on Valentine's day,and I wasn't home,but the wife was....

Will open Han in a couple days as I've never had this figure before.
cannot wait!!!

Mine arrived from Anatoys yesterday,along with another Darkside Anakin.
Unfortunately they arrived on Valentine's day,and I wasn't home,but the wife was....

Will open Han in a couple days as I've never had this figure before.
cannot wait!!!

Obviously confiscated by the wife !! :lol

Now that I finally have the Han Stormie in hand, it seems like an easy choice for me. One of my favorite figures, and the sculpt looks so much better than in most pictures I've seen. Not goofy at all.

Ok, also pulled the trigger now :lol

Down to USD 267 + shipping currently.

20200216_210617.jpg

20200216_210724.jpg

FINALLY!!
Grail piece obtained!!

Also received my last weekend. Great experience with Anotoys :clap

One question @TheLostArk: when did you receive your FedEx invoice for the customs?

Also received my last weekend. Great experience with Anotoys :clap

One question @TheLostArk: when did you receive your FedEx invoice for the customs?

Anotoys have amazing customer service.
I hope I don't get a Fedex invoice.Seems that should have been covered in the sale and postage.
Sux for those that do.
These figures are already pricey!!

Back