1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet: a comparison between our three newest HT Mandos - and since the clones were trained by Mandos, they're all Mandos to me and don't even start. :p I dont make the rules!

three mandos.jpg

[photo posted by someone on the HT FB page]

So of course nothing was gonna do but that I was gonna PO this guy, and I have two years to come up with the $$. Well played, HT, well played.

He allegedly comes on one of those "dynamic" bases, which i will promptly trash just like I always trash those things. ["Trash" in this case most likely meaning "put them up on evilbay."]

I read that somewhere on the HT FB thread devoted to this guy, but take what I say with a grain of salt. I think its going to happen tho, since he's shown in flight poses and HT usually includes a dynamic base with those types of characters.

I like the Sideshow landing platform base but could see them making some Geonosis arena type base for him.

Expensive. Regular figure prices are running to 300 USD mark.
They better release ESB 40th anniversary Snow Trooper before prices reach 400 USD.

It does look good but very samey to a lot of the recent releases.

That does happen, when people get CLONED :) And they all have a Mandalorian connection...

But seriously, I get where you're coming from. I felt the same when we were getting 50,000 Infinity War people.

I was thinking I may order at Sideshow again if we do a favourable trade deal with the US next year.

I hope we do! It would be nice to get things back on an equitable footing with our allies across the pond.

Remember when we all ordered our DX Darth Maul for $285 back in 2018 folks!! However one can make the argument that “tape to tape the accessories, two head, flight base may be equal to justify the same price?

For the UK its ?228 and ?33 shipping, VAT at 20% on the whole lot (if your lucky) and an ?8 cherry to Royal Mail.

I was thinking I may order at Sideshow again if we do a favourable trade deal with the US next year.

Guess not.

If you want to stick within the UK try The Good The Bad And The Robots. The new 40th ESB Boba is on for GBP240 with around GBP13 shipping. Sideshow list both Boba and Jango at $285 so I'd guess Jango will be a similar price to Boba on there.

If you want to stick within the UK try The Good The Bad And The Robots. The new 40th ESB Boba is on for GBP240 with around GBP13 shipping. Sideshow list both Boba and Jango at $285 so I'd guess Jango will be a similar price to Boba on there.

Thanks but I tend to order from Hong Kong at the moment.

I am very unhappy with KG Hobby though as they have let me down on 4 pre orders.

Not sure where to go next. I am interested in some of the new figures but have not pre ordered.

I did buy my first Hot Toys Star Wars figures from TGTBATR.

Four ANH stormtroopers cost me ?600, those were the days.

I'm spreading my pre-orders out, just in case. Some with KGH, some with TW, TBA and TGTBATR. Which pre-orders did KGH mess up?

I'm spreading my pre-orders out, just in case. Some with KGH, some with TW, TBA and TGTBATR. Which pre-orders did KGH mess up?

Krennic and Crait Luke.

I pre-ordered 3 Krennics on the day it went up and another a week later. I could see it being another Tarkin.

Got one but they still have not had the decency to inform me I'm not getting the rest.

Found out on here, they were letting people down left and right.

Crait Luke they marked as shipped but tracking showed it never got past "sender preparing item."

I had one from Loonten toys already so not too bothered but they suck big time.

I thought I was a good customer and they would look after me but alas not.

I read that somewhere on the HT FB thread devoted to this guy, but take what I say with a grain of salt. I think its going to happen tho, since he's shown in flight poses and HT usually includes a dynamic base with those types of characters.

The item description already confirms that: “Dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

But that doesn’t mean much as every one of their usual display stands can be a dynamic stand. For a while now, they’ve adapted the flexible flight support rod to fit all the base styles they typically use (the large base, the rectangular base, the long heptagonal base, and the smaller hexagonal one).

I’m going to guess it’s the rectangular one they’ve been sticking to for Star Wars releases lately, either with the generic flooring or repainted sand.

Though they are very inconsistent with Star Wars stands so it could be something weird. Odd they didn’t show it in the official pictures.

I see 'covid tax' is starting to kick in hard on prices now...sadly I expect this will be the new normal, but you have to wonder if there is a ceiling at which a large percentage of collectors will just walk away.

I see 'covid tax' is starting to kick in hard on prices now...sadly I expect this will be the new normal, but you have to wonder if there is a ceiling at which a large percentage of collectors will just walk away.

I have not made a purchase in 2020 or have any preorders. Must be me!

Awesome! About time.

Soon I will have a great 1/6th figure of nearly everyone in my sig!

Can't wait to get rid of the SSC version. Barely can move that thing without something falling off.

Back