1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201016_151619.jpg
20201016_151554.jpg

And to think people were critical of the headsculpt they were showing at Sideshow Con. This might be the best likeness to Temuera yet. Kudos to them for changing the headsculpt up each time.

Are there 2 x helmets and 2 x jetpacks or are my eyes deceiving me? Every accessory you could wish for with a Jango.

And to think people were critical of the headsculpt they were showing at Sideshow Con. This might be the best likeness to Temuera yet. Kudos to them for changing the headsculpt up each time.

Are there 2 x helmets and 2 x jetpacks or are my eyes deceiving me? Every accessory you could wish for with a Jango.

Yeah that Sideshow Con sculpt was just awful. Glad they changed it.

I did a PT marathon back in April this year (first time since the completion of the ST). I have to admit I enjoyed AOTC the most from the three this time around.

Do people who have displays like this worry about all the nuances of a headsculpt being 1000% accurate?:lol I'm not directing it at you, it was just a serious thought that popped into my head.

View attachment 497547

Yeah, probably not and my post was more an observation than a true critique. It will be interesting to see this and Cody side by side.

Yeah, probably not and my post was more an observation than a true critique. It will be interesting to see this and Cody side by side.

Oh yeah, I got that sense and that's why I didn't want you to think my comment was aimed at you. But yeah, while I never cared about headsculpts, it'd be cool to see Jango, Cody, and Rex all next to each other to see the differences.

Where are you seeing 1730HKD? I'm seeing around 2100 on TBA and TW.

hot toys secret base pricing

Same as boba was

i do see the TBA price though is 2100

im soorrry i didn’t fully research as 2100hk is currently 270 usd
( 1730 is obviously less and is their pre order price and I didn’t catch that)

but still from SSC it should be the 285

Probably will be the higher price

oh well

Last edited:
hot toys secret base pricing

Same as boba was

i do see the TBA price though

Probably will be the higher price

oh well

Hot Toys Hong Kong Specialty Store ─ Secret Base accepts customers bookings. Reservation price: HK$ 1,730

probably be more , it is SSC........
and it is a mando

Ah I see. ToysWonderland USD price is around 265. Sideshow will probably be more.

COMING SOON!

Only 6 more years!

Back