1/6 Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I do too but I think it comes down to futzing - the SSC hoods might be able to do that curved top thing is aggressively futzed.

Both SSC and HT seem to have that lined inner hood thing - I'm not sure if the costumes had that black fabric on the inside. They just don't seem to be able to match that open weave fabric the Jawas have.

It's interesting how you'd think Jawas would be pretty easy to get looking right as a 1/6 figure because they seem so simple, but it turns out to be a whole more difficult than you'd think.

The black fabric is actually correct.
And yes, so much comes down to futzing with these.
a3a96a9ca8b705b26200e1ad3c0791e1.jpg

2238cb40e078cc1e88c7d3f9b451cd49.jpg

8cf24a4ac7f4206b3f2d94f655c1d964.jpg

Re: Hot Toys MMS Jawas & Power droid

Jesus Christ man... Count Dooku and Krennic only in ~ $250 territory, Yoda AOTC is roughly 185$

Hot Toys Jawas ~ $175 is a pretty much a fair deal.

You were the one that mentioned $350. [emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow weapons and leather holster etc seem more screen accurate. Imo. But perhaps HT is not 100% complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the jawas, hate the bases. I wish they all came with individual ones that fit together. And if they come with a Gonk, shouldn't they have sandcrawler stands? I dont think they were ever outside with a Gonk.

Back