Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this suit for the differences it has compared with other suits, it is however my least favourite suit that I own to date, not sure why really but that's how I feel when seeing them all lined up. :)

Just ordered this one from Sideshow, such a classic suit. Can't wait for it to be delivered and will be sure to post some pics.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I think Heart Breaker looks better....The SC suit just looks akward in mid - section like Tony is pregnant with Mark 43

I think Heart Breaker looks better....The SC suit just looks akward in mid - section like Tony is pregnant with Mark 43

That's probably a good way of putting it actually. lol ;) it's definitely to bulky in the chest area, I was thinking maybe Tony was allowing for a future beer belly but pregnant works too. lol :)

I still love it. Somehow the shoulder pads make him seem a little more authoritative.
6a4512e5ade42c580440f4d9da891181.jpg

I opened mine Monday night and for being my first Iron Man, I'm pretty impressed by it. On another note, I'm diggin that holiday pic!

Thanks Brainiac :duff I could use one of these. I can't get the screws out of my die cast arms w/ their mini-phillips to light up his repulsors.

Its one of the best Iron armor, blades are really sweet addition. Glad I have it, if only its diecast

Finally caved and picked this up with the im2014 code for 20% off and free shipping! Didn't like any of the "hollow" suits at first, but with the headsculpt on this at least it feels worn rather than remote controlled!

I like this suit for the differences it has compared with other suits, it is however my least favourite suit that I own to date, not sure why really but that's how I feel when seeing them all lined up. :)

Same. This one will be sold eventually. Just compared to some of the DX and Diecast figures it just doesnt have a commanding shelf presence in my display.

Back