Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Lucky me I live so close to Sideshow, my boxes have all arrived minty mint with the sole exception of Mk7, which had one tiny little dent in one corner,

So are cards being charged today or the 4th? I called and the rep said order processing the 4th

Imho, while I don't expect double boxing to be free, it would be more convenient for customers, if the option was sold through a tick box on the order page.

:goodpost::clap

I'm happy not pay high pr I ce in Ebay I feel a winner! !

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Imho, while I don't expect double boxing to be free, it would be more convenient for customers, if the option was sold through a tick box on the order page.

exactly, my friend!

Lol at the 9 Midas figures that went on ebay for 500 plus within a few minutes of pre order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

YES!! we need a check box instead of emailing customer service for this service.

Is that a technically speaking thing or are they not actually with you guys yet?

The item will be in house to us on the 3rd/4th, and all orders placed will be begin being processed and shipped out on the 4th.

-SideshowAlex

Still going...watch the prices on Ebay really drop in the next few days...

Gotta admit Hot Toys was smart on production of this figure...KEEP IT UP!!!

I'm with you on that, I was just checking to see how other people would feel, I didn't buy it so I'm just watching the madness unfold, but it seems like people are freaking out that it's not sold out yet, the BD VII went on sale later in the day if I remember correctly, plus it's holiday time, so for me, I chose to not spend the $ on this.

The reason why people are freaking out because it's not sold out yet is because they got a clear chance to pre order one and they want to have something limited for different reasons.
Before, with the MKVBD, the freaking out was because there was no warning at all!
We all got a Twitter alert, an E-mail announcing the pre order couple days ago, so we knew in advance when was going up. This wasn't the case with the BD one.

I'm not buying that this is as rare as they say. He's been up for what 2 hours and counting?

There are thousands...just like a regular figure...Hot Toys had time before this sale...they may have made more after the Asian toy shows...and there are brand new listings on Ebay from sellers saying this is sold out from Sideshow / Hot Toys...

I'm not buying that this is as rare as they say. He's been up for what 2 hours and counting?

Gold is pretty rare these days. I have my bedazzle kit ready to bling him up a little.

I could care less if this is still available for PO 2 weeks from now. I only bought it because i want it on my shelf, not for resale or trade.

Just a quick reminder that this section is NOT for 'plugging' sales or trades, especially when it has only been minutes since the thing was put up for order.

Want to sell/ trade one?, please wait till you get it 'in hand' and advertise it in the Commerce section/Marketplace.
Thanks.
x :peace

There are thousands...just like a regular figure...Hot Toys had time before this sale...they may have made more after the Asian toy shows...and there are brand new listings on Ebay from sellers saying this is sold out from Sideshow / Hot Toys...
Well, I think Alex has it right. Compared to how many of a regular HT release they sell, it probably is very limited. That doesn't mean that there's only going to be 1000 or something for all of NA and Europe or whatever. Personally I hope they play it right, saturate the market and the speculators and flippers don't make a cent. :D

The reason why people are freaking out because it's not sold out yet is because they got a clear chance to pre order one and they want to have something limited for different reasons.
Before, with the MKVBD, the freaking out was because there was no warning at all!
We all got a Twitter alert, an E-mail announcing the pre order couple days ago, so we knew in advance when was going up. This wasn't the case with the BD one.

That's true. The fact that people knew when this was going up means most of the sales would have been within the first 20-30 minutes. But there will be plenty of people who can't check their computers or phones at work regularly and may not know about it yet.

Back