Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS BUY NOW - Link on page 257

Nope. You'd have to cancel and re-order, using the points, this time. I'd say it's too risky just for $36.00 in points. If you had bad luck and it sold out after you cancelled, you'll be kicking yourself.

agree, save it for something else not as limited.

The problem is the shipper doesn't provide a ton of protection, but I've had art-boxes damaged before and my Mark 7 BD had a big hole in it. I've only asked for double boxing this one time.

Lol its only been a hour, the BD took almost 3 hours until it was sold out.

I made an order at 18:02 and my Brother ordered one at 18:11 and his order number was 1302 higher than mine.
There will undoubtedly be people order other items than this, but it must be getting close to being waitlisted.

I made an order at 18:02 and my Brother ordered one at 18:11 and his order number was 1302 higher than mine.
There will undoubtedly be people order other items than this, but it must be getting close to being waitlisted.

Could be, and if that's the case then they weren't lying at all. But I think it still has 45 mins at least.

Oh and SS, can't you just be nice and apply the $25 code to this figure? Geez!

Well, am with you! But sadly the shrewd won't!

ugh i'd really love to get this but no money...:(

Could be, and if that's the case then they weren't lying at all. But I think it still has 45 mins at least.

I think that we all assumed that because WE were in a frenzy for this item, the whole world was and that it would sell out in minutes.
If it sells out in less than three hours, i am sure it will still be a respectable time, and there will STILL be a thousand people moaning they never got on the list in time, angry at all who did(Just like usual).

I use my points and only put 109.00 cash :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Just wondering, are people going to feel slighted if this doesn't sell out as fast as other figures?

I think that we all assumed that because WE were in a frenzy for this item, the whole world was and that it would sell out in minutes.
If it sells out in less than three hours, i am sure it will still be a respectable time, and there will STILL be a thousand people moaning they never got on the list in time, angry at all who did(Just like usual).

It went up at 1 EST, it's 222 EST. I'm sure there are tons of people at work during these times. Also, not everyone got the email. I have four emails registered for their newsletters and only 1 got the item link.
unfortunately, no money and I don't collect anymore.

The problem is the shipper doesn't provide a ton of protection, but I've had art-boxes damaged before and my Mark 7 BD had a big hole in it. I've only asked for double boxing this one time.

My Yoda: Jedi Master had same fate like your Mark VII. Had a finger-size hole on the BSB! Why wouldn't they do what BBTS has been doing for so long! Free double box shipping carton.

Just wondering, are people going to feel slighted if this doesn't sell out as fast as other figures?

Only those who bought it thinking theyd make a quick buck. I m happy to have it, and if more are available tomorrow ill work on getting a second lne

I wouldn't. I wanted it regardless if it sold out quickly or not. Also happy that I paid retail an not Ebay prices. Win-win for me :yess:

Why does it matter? Didn't know we were all buying this figure because it may be limited. Figure is going to be nicely displayed with the rest of the Marks.

Question, can I still apply the rewards points even though the order was already placed? I have $36 bucks worth but I forgot to include the coupon code. :thud:

As others have said, you'd need to cancel your order and reorder using points. They cannot be applied to an already placed order.

Oh and SS, can't you just be nice and apply the $25 code to this figure? Geez!

Sorry, that promotion is only good on In-Stock products.

Knew it wasn't as limited

In the grand scheme of things this IS highly limited compared to how many Hot Toy pieces end up being available through us. And limited quantities or not never guarantees a sell out in 5 minutes.

-SideshowAlex

My Yoda: Jedi Master had same fate like your Mark VII. Had a finger-size hole on the BSB! Why wouldn't they do what BBTS has been doing for so long! Free double box shipping carton.

Imho, while I don't expect double boxing to be free, it would be more convenient for customers, if the option was sold through a tick box on the order page.

Why does it matter? Didn't know we were all buying this figure because it may be limited. Figure is going to be nicely displayed with the rest of the Marks.

I'm with you on that, I was just checking to see how other people would feel, I didn't buy it so I'm just watching the madness unfold, but it seems like people are freaking out that it's not sold out yet, the BD VII went on sale later in the day if I remember correctly, plus it's holiday time, so for me, I chose to not spend the $ on this.

As others have said, you'd need to cancel your order and reorder using points. They cannot be applied to an already placed order.

Sorry, that promotion is only good on In-Stock products.

In the grand scheme of things this IS highly limited compared to how many Hot Toy pieces end up being available through us. And limited quantities or not never guarantees a sell out in 5 minutes.

-SideshowAlex

Is that a technically speaking thing or are they not actually with you guys yet?

Back