Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS

Preorder is Dec 2, I wonder when this will actually be available to ship....hopefully very soon after.

I think some people who secured pre-orders at the Asian toy fairs were given a ship date of January. So shouldn't be horribly long for us.

Confirming with the people i know at SS...Midas will go up for order on the 2nd of December. It will then process for about 2 days and ship out! The term "preorder" on the page is incorrect. The page should be updated and fixed tomorrow.

So again...this isn't exactly a preorder. The sale will begin on the 2nd and will process and ship out a couple days afterwards

Confirming with the people i know at SS...Midas will go up for order on the 2nd of December. It will then process for about 2 days and ship out! The term "preorder" on the page is incorrect. The page should be updated and fixed tomorrow.

So again...this isn't exactly a preorder. The sale will begin on the 2nd and will process and ship out a couple days afterwards

That is awesome news!!

Wow that's great news, thanks for the heads up.:hi5:

Very glad I have all those SS points since I'm likely to blow too much money in Palm Springs that weekend and drunkenly forget to save some for Midas on Monday :)

joker_clap.gif

Well that's a hell of a GIF. Conversley, someone should out Welles' face on a Ledger's body when the Joker is hanging out the window.

Do you happen to know a price?

Dude, that's insane. Is an instant figure instead of waiting months for it.

Never got the email, but I've been saving my rewards points in case sideshow got this one. I hope I am able to order it.

So, Sideshow is going to tweet that it is up for order, and then we have to click on the link in the email? :dunno

I don't even have Twitter :(

Back