Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. They're "Legos that aren't Legos". My son plans to display them all in a HoA setup on his shelf so for the price, why not?

Those are really cool looking. My younger kids absolutely love Legos and have a bunch of Iron Man sets and figures. Let me know how you make out with those as I may order them as well. Thanks!

Thanks. They're "Legos that aren't Legos". My son plans to display them all in a HoA setup on his shelf so for the price, why not?

I've seen these quite a bit on eBay, there's even some custom ones that were fetching over 80 bucks each.

I reckon you can get every armor if you go the recast/reboot route with these and for the price you found them at it wouldn;t cost all that much.

I stuck to the official Lego ones myself, but have been putting off finishing the labels in their display cases. :)

001_zps149b6063.jpg

I didn't know those back flaps were removable.

They are attached to the upper rocket launcher pods.

lololol i was doing that yesterday! lol

I was inspired after seeing pics that surfaced in the summer when a lucky HK buyer posted pics of them side by side with the panel swapped out.
I went the step further because i have both helmets fitted with the Armour Test sculpt.

I'm interested some opinions.

I have a Midas that I am thinking of trading/selling. I've been interested in the Play Imaginative Mark VII Gold. I know its a very similar look, but being diecast and a different company, has me wanting one.

Someone offered me a straight trade, my Midas for their Gold PI Mark VII. Do you think this is a good trade?

I have mine sitting on my desk on it's platform. I have a large, north facing window on the other side of my desk. So during the day it's beautifully lit and if I don't have any lights on, the background behind it is pretty dark. It looks really, really nice.

Back