Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. i haven't gotten charged yet. My order does say "shipping soon" tho and while i don't see a note about the pack out, the $10 was added to my order total. Hopefully mine ship today at some point and I get them tomorrow!

I just got charged an additional $10 for the packout that I requested yesterday.

Mine is stuck in processing. I ordered mine about 1:30 yesterday. They are probably going in batches.

If anyone here does not want their midas please just keep your order, I will buy it off you. Shipping will be a bit much to ship out of the US but all good to me.

The MKVII did not come with a light up base.
It was the Tony Stark figure that came with that.

Yeah, my bad on that detail, I thought it did.. but Midas does come with a base where the light-up function has been disabled so its still a weird call by HT (go 05.00 on the vid) -

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcGc6h2eWo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLcGc6h2eWo[/ame]

Tracking number received..... now the wait for international delivery and the subsequent buttf*#k of an extra $106 from UK customs.

Thanks Government. I love you too :stake

Where is this option located when i put in my order i didnt see it. And is it already to late to do this option if my order status is "processing" still

Where is this option located when i put in my order i didnt see it. And is it already to late to do this option if my order status is "processing" still

You have to request it through chat or calling them. There isn't an option when you order.

I'd call them up asap or get on chat with them asap if it is still processing.

Back