Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Mark XXI-MIDAS - Link for waitlist in opening post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it's now safe to assume that Sideshow will get every exclusive in?
I was not expecting them to be selling this Midas but delighted they did. Gold Iron man for Xmas is pretty pimp.

Seeing as I've had to buy most of my Ironmen on the secondary market, Midas - even with shipping/customs/handling charges - feels like a steal!

To get him before Christmas is the icing on the cake.

That's not to say its waaaaay overpriced, but hey, whatcha gonna do?

Don't think I'll be using the base he comes with to display mine, it would make me want to put all my Mark armors on those stands which are reserved for Stark figures atm :lol

i've the got the shipping soon as well, hoping to get the notice tonight and see what the ship weight says...I went for the pack out and have got my fingers crossed for an Angelica thrown in like some of the other lucky people out there have gotten before.

Shipping soon for me too :hi5:

Maybe if everyone requested Pack out, they will finally get rid of Angelica. :rotfl

We looooove POTC movies. Not a figure I would buy, but if I got an Angelica then I would probably have to get a Jack to go with her.

BINGO!!!!!

This is precisely why I passed. The exclusivity is merely based on HTs manufactured scarcity...which justifies the price tag.

I'm happy for the guys that got this and the completist in me still wants it but I can't logically justify this. I know as soon as I get it, I'll have buyers remorse. So I must pass on it.

Can't wait to see you guys pics!

Logic? If i used logic I would not have any figures and a lot more money in my bank account :lol

Those who requested the packout check your online statement to see if you were charged for it. I wasn't charged for it, even though there is a note in my account to always pack out. I checked with my bank, then called SS. Better safe than sorry.

Charged! You know, there is more than one reason living in Florida isn't wonderful. One would be Sideshow shipping UPS ground from California. I always call about 2 day shipping but the Sideshow rep talks me out of it. "It's sooooo not worth it. I'll do it for you!, but it's not worth it"

We looooove POTC movies. Not a figure I would buy, but if I got an Angelica then I would probably have to get a Jack to go with her.

I've already got Jack in my case at home, a nice Angelica would go quite well with him.

Hilarious.

"Other things to consider are security of the goods during the transit. With no one to guard them the aircraft and package could be captured and stolen," he said.

I picture a whole new segment of crime of people shooting down Amazon drones to get free USB drives and keyrings...

Speaking of these upcoming drones.... I wonder if there'll be a major increase in UFO sightings when they go online too?! Oh the mayhem I can see.... :lol

Speaking of these upcoming drones.... I wonder if there'll be a major increase in UFO sightings when they go online too?! Oh the mayhem I can see.... :lol

Maybe the UFO sightings in the past are actually time-travelling Amazon drones delivering goods to help younger versions of consumers.

Those who requested the packout check your online statement to see if you were charged for it. I wasn't charged for it, even though there is a note in my account to always pack out. I checked with my bank, then called SS. Better safe than sorry.

Sorry to chime in...I have 'pack-out' set up for all items I purchase with SS. I figure the extra $10 is worth it to me getting a mint item every time--just added assurance to my OCD way of thinking.:wave

Back