1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm confused as to why this is being posted here as well...I mean I agree with the excessive and annoying gushing but why here??

ytydy5ys.jpg

Dear Captain America - Golden Age Canceller,

You made the right decision. The American decision.

This figure is horrible. From his star spangled outfit to the fact the dude from "Not Another Teen Movie" was ever allowed to BE Captain America. You made the absolute correct move by cancelling this order. Save your money and spend it on wiser choices, such as Sideshow's brand spankin' new Clone Troopers or use it for gas money to help fund our economy.

Please live in the satisfaction in knowing that when my Wait List converted, I was in tears. I will loathe and hate this figure every moment I own it and will continue to give it sharp, unappreciated looks of utter disappointment every time I see it in my collection.

Thank you for your sacrifice, you are a true patriot. Way more so than Captain Human Snowpiercer America Torch or whatever-superhero-he-is.

This figure is horrible. From his star spangled outfit to the fact the dude from "Not Another Teen Movie" was ever allowed to BE Captain America. You made the absolute correct move by cancelling this order. Save your money and spend it on wiser choices, such as Sideshow's brand spankin' new Clone Troopers or use it for gas money to help fund our economy.

Please live in the satisfaction in knowing that when my Wait List converted, I was in tears. I will loathe and hate this figure every moment I own it and will continue to give it sharp, unappreciated looks of utter disappointment every time I see it in my collection.

Thank you for your sacrifice, you are a true patriot. Way more so than Captain Human Snowpiercer America Torch or whatever-superhero-he-is.

:goodpost:

iz0fW.gif

Sorry. Meant to add it but I forgot!

Mine was March 27th. Which was the day it sold out right? Just a couple hours after it did. My brother pre-ordered the same day and his converted today as well.

Very manipulative and sneaky. There's a place for you in our organization!

Hail Hyrda

Every time I see a person saying that is on the wait list and really wants the figure I do 2 things, A) feel bad for them and hope the get this AWESOME figure, and B) Thank God that I POed this guy unaware of how limited he was on the day he came out, simply because it was from the TWS line!!!

Back