1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, the variations weren't explained in the movie. I'm waiting for my copy of the Art of Cap TWS book to arrive on the 22nd, maybe the artists/designers will explain it there.

OK so basically the changes weren't explained at any time?

There are period film clips showing Cap in TFA suit, fighting the baddies. And there is a suit in the smithsonian(The golden Age suit), which exhibits many similarities to TFA suit, but with a few nods to the SSM and Avengers suits too.
There is no explanation.
And nor do i feel there needs to be.
A suit was made for display and they retconned some details into it that weren't in the original.

I am sure this has been mentioned somewhere here, but isn't it nice that Iron Man threads have been surpassed recently with Captain America threads, if not in numbers, with interest and traffic? I am planning to see this movie tomorrow night; I have avoided any and all trailers, reviews, so I can view this with fresh eyes.

I am sure this has been mentioned somewhere here, but isn't it nice that Iron Man threads have been surpassed recently with Captain America threads, if not in numbers, with interest and traffic? I am planning to see this movie tomorrow night; I have avoided any and all trailers, reviews, so I can view this with fresh eyes.

:good post: Very good point and have fun! You are going to love it :hi5:

I like Iron Man but have to admit that it gets old real quick when that's the only thing ever being talked about. Going to see Cap2 tomorrow and I can't wait. The buzz is good and I've avoided everything but a couple of trailers. Probably snag the HT Cap when I get home tonight, kick off the weekend right!!

That's because there's nothing really going on with Iron Man right now.

PR6.gif

Hot Toys should really just use that new Cap sculpt the same way they used the Iron Man 3 Tony Stark sculpt. Modify the STRIKE suit sculpt with his classic cowl and put that on this one. It'd make the figure like 10 times better.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

Wait List converted! That didn't take long.

Does anyone know if this figure or any of the winter soldier movie figures have been moved up. I saw the movie last night and I REALLY NEED MY FIGURES, MOSTLY THE WINTER SOLDIER AND THIS!!!

They were all just announced recently so they will remain at their tentative estimated release dates for the time being. In the case of Iron Man 3, Mk42 and IP were announced about a month before the release of the film, and they still haven't been released yet. I don't remember when the estimated release dates for Tony, Mechanic, or Mandarin but it was still several months wait from what I remember.

Darn not sure if i should cancel this one and just wait for the 2-pack version, i really like this classic though with the R,W,B colors and i dont really know if i want
both figures or not. Its such a scheme by HT doing the steve rogers 2-pack as the only way to have an unmasked CA, i really only want the stealth version with
the steve rogers hs dammit!

Darn not sure if i should cancel this one and just wait for the 2-pack version, i really like this classic though with the R,W,B colors and i dont really know if i want
both figures or not. Its such a scheme by HT doing the steve rogers 2-pack as the only way to have an unmasked CA, i really only want the stealth version with
the steve rogers hs dammit!

Back