1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, this caught me by surprise....

Seems like they did a quiet release...I don't even think I got an e-mail regarding it! Wait-listed now?

Maybe Hot Toys will see the demand and allocate some more. I sure hope so!

Seems pretty stupid that this a limited edition too. I think this would be a hot seller, why not just make it part of the regular line-up?

Last edited:
I almost went for Midas last year but in the end it was just a respray and I prefer the MK7 battle damaged one I have. Luckily got this one as it's my favourite of all Cap costumes so far.

Next stop, Rocket Raccoon hopefully ...

Oh wow, this caught me by surprise....

Seems like they did a quiet release...I don't even think I got an e-mail regarding it! Wait-listed now?

Maybe Hot Toys will see the demand and allocate some more. I sure hope so!

Seems pretty stupid that this a limited edition too. I think this would be a hot seller, why not just make it part of the regular line-up?

They did the old "This one is going to be *REALLY* limited!!!! Get one FAST IF YOU CAN!!!!" in the run up to the preorder.
I don't know about everyone else, but i panicked when the email came in(And you had to subscribe to the email, by the way), and ordered right away.

I found out from Sideshow's Twitter feed. But besides that I check this forum multiple times a day. So it's to your benefit to do the same.

Anyone who got a pre-order and is thinking about cancelling or whatever LET ME KNOW! Might be willing to trade a MIDAS straight up or pay you for him. ;)

SS believes some customers are more important than others...it happens...other companies do it too...

SS believes some customers are more important than others....

...sure who doesn't want to turn $200 into $500...

Who in their right mind would pay $500 for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you said a while back you were in the elevator fight scene.
My mistake!

Haha, no worries. I think when the trailer came out, or when they showed that scene, I had said I saw a few of our guys there, heh. Still watching them rehearse for it and then actually do it was pretty cool. It took almost 3/4 a day to shoot I think, if I remember correctly.

I held off getting this at first but I'm glad I got it preordered yesterday. The lack of accessories is still irritating but the suit looks great. I can't believe I own more Captain America figures than Superman figures but hopefully that will change one day.

Glad I jumped on this! Can't wait to see the movie and what esle comes out from hot toys from this film!

First cap..

Haha, no worries. I think when the trailer came out, or when they showed that scene, I had said I saw a few of our guys there, heh. Still watching them rehearse for it and then actually do it was pretty cool. It took almost 3/4 a day to shoot I think, if I remember correctly.

Like i say, must have been fun.

This figure just got brownie points for knocking cracked out Black Widow out of the forum banner :yess:

Actually, after seeing the movie twice yesterday, there are a few scenes where Johansson has a robotic emotionless face, where it's a 100% spot-on dead-ringer for TWS HT BW. No spoiler, but when you guys see the movie, and she's riding in a pickup with Cap, check her face when she's serious. The HT is eerily accurate. Way more so than the Avengers one.

Back