1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not care to get this figure at all but this is a pretty epic picture.

10568901_925533167463790_6426402582535693695_n.jpg

SSC has usually not been bad about this but c mon, charge us when the product ACTUALLY SHIPS, like when the shipping label is made

This is standard nowadays. I was charged almost a week before my Grievous shipped. No rhyme or reason for their ship methods. I ordered grievous day one. My friend ordered his a day or two before charging actually began when the first fake sold out soon notices went out and his shipped a few days before mine. Makes no sense. They charged me for this at 7:40 am PT this past Friday and I wouldn't be the least surprised if it doesn't ship till this Friday.....

This is standard nowadays. I was charged almost a week before my Grievous shipped. No rhyme or reason for their ship methods. I ordered grievous day one. My friend ordered his a day or two before charging actually began when the first fake sold out soon notices went out and his shipped a few days before mine. Makes no sense. They charged me for this at 7:40 am PT this past Friday and I wouldn't be the least surprised if it doesn't ship till this Friday.....

Someone should call them today and ask when they plan on shipping them

Back