1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might get this eventually but will probably wait for it to be coupon eligible.

This. I'm getting him, but there's no need to rush. Nothing HT sells out this far out nowadays, not even convention exclusives (if they're not Iron Man, anyway).

I'm also in the boat of already having a WS Falcon. Thinking I might hold onto him for a while now - I have a feeling the $ for him's gonna plummet as people flood the market selling off the WS version in prep for this one. Besides, that cabinet will look awful empty with him gone while I wait a year for this one (I know the tentative release date...I'm being cynical on purpose :) ).

I think that this is the definitive Falcon where he's an actual superhero avenger not a soldier, he's got the red and the hawk drone. I'm probably not gonna get it since I have the WS version and I'm not that big of a fan of the Falcon.

Disappointed how this one's red & white. Wished I'd waited, but on the other hand I love his guns akimbo!
Are those wings identical, or do they fold up or swing round better?

Disappointed how this one's red & white. Wished I'd waited, but on the other hand I love his guns akimbo!
Are those wings identical, or do they fold up or swing round better?

Maybe I'm being cynical, but I feel like if the wings were improved we would've seen them advertise it in the pics. HT usually tells us nowadays when they make a big improvement to a figure from it's previous version. That said, they have been known to surprise us in the past...

I think this is wayyyy better than the winter Soldier version...

Although I liked seeing long sleeve versions of the first Falcon, much better look imo

I'll buy it....when its dicounted

That's what I'm thinking with this one also.

I do think it's better than TWS version, but I don't really want to part with my TWS version either, so I'll just see what happens with this one. If I can snare it later on at a discount then I may get it, but if I'm unable to, I'm fine with TWS version being my only Falcon for awhile.

Wish I waited until this version instead of getting WS. I'll probably skip this one and pick up the inevitable Infinity War one.

Last edited:
Ordered! Talked myself into doubles of Cap Bucky and Falcon to rep team Cap for me in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The goggles for the first on marked my sculpt the first time I tried to put it on :(

That with the fact that the likeness never struck me and the second costume is whateves I leaning towards pass.

The goggles for the first on marked my sculpt the first time I tried to put it on :(

That with the fact that the likeness never struck me and the second costume is whateves I leaning towards pass.

I know what you mean. I posted that same thing in the CA WS Falcon thread. All I did was put the goggles on and it and it left a mark. Doesn't bother me much because I like the goggle look.

I'm getting the new version because I like the new suit and I'm getting the whole line.

Back