1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that is a whole lot cheaper than I was expecting!

Well, they did just reuse parts and Hot Toys have in the past lowered the prices on figures that have reused material. Still nice to see the price lower than the original when they could probably just price it the same.

The sculpt is very average. Maybe they'll tweak it more but I'll be fine if that what we get. It's basically the WS sculpt, which I have, and I don't have any problems with it.

I think it's a pretty good figure. 5 bucks more then I expected, but it's just 5 bucks. I really like the first figure due to the military nature of it...but this color scheme looks really cool and it's a lot more like the source material. It's a pretty cool update.

I definitely prefer this over WS, however if there isn't more flexibility in the wings so that they can point straight down, then I may just pass.

I definitely prefer this over WS, however if there isn't more flexibility in the wings so that they can point straight down, then I may just pass.

Would you not just take them off then :dunno
I mean if his wings are on he should be in a flight pose and therefore they should be extended out, right?

Would you not just take them off then :dunno
I mean if his wings are on he should be in a flight pose and therefore they should be extended out, right?

Well to be honest I'd prefer for the wings to point straight up and not just to the side. I feel like too there's no point in NOT putting his wings on. I mean that's his gimmick! :lol

Well to be honest I'd prefer for the wings to point straight up and not just to the side. I feel like too there's no point in NOT putting his wings on. I mean that's his gimmick! :lol

Agreed. The wings are the reason to get him and is how I'd want him displayed. But I also wouldn't want to have to put him alone because of space issues. I think if you could put his wings straight up (like he's taking off), then it would help a lot.

I haven't fully decided if I want this one or not. I think I only want one Falcon in my collection.

I definitely think this is a better look, but I like the fact that TWS Falcon completes my entire TWS set, and I like the camouflage suit enough. I already know I'm not going to get every single figure from CW, so it'd be cool to still at least have the entire TWS line.

However, I do think it'd be cool to have the triumvirate of Cap, Bucky and Falcon for Team Cap from CW.

I haven't fully decided if I want this one or not. I think I only want one Falcon in my collection.

I definitely think this is a better look, but I like the fact that TWS Falcon completes my entire TWS set, and I like the camouflage suit enough. I already know I'm not going to get every single figure from CW, so it'd be cool to still at least have the entire TWS line.

However, I do think it'd be cool to have the triumvirate of Cap, Bucky and Falcon for Team Cap from CW.

Well I would sell you WS Falcon if you'd like :rotfl

But all are valid points dude

I could have sworn that the proto for WS Falcon had a perfect headsculpt. I remember seeing pictures of it and being like, "Wow, they hit Anthony Mackie with a shrink ray." But then for some reason they changed the proto and it looked a lot less like him when it finally was released...and now this CW Falcon seems to have that same blah final WS headsculpt.

Blah. I love Mackie but if I'm buying a Falcon I need it to look like Mackie.

Back