1/6 Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that this figure has no two to three swappable wing-shields is an insult.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Making extra swap out wings would really up the price on this figure, I don't think it's really needed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making extra swap out wings would really up the price on this figure, I don't think it's really needed.

They're sellin' barebones figures of regular human beings in casual suits for the same price.

Exactly...the wings were much different in this film then WS not conveying that in this figure is a miss for me. As it stands zero interest in the figure even tho he was pretty cool character in the film.

Like the suit a lot more after seeing it in action so much, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Exactly where I'm at with it. Love his look in the film but as a figure I don't know...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Falcon in this movie definitely deserves the "superhero" title. He was awesome. In Winter Soldier he was cool too, but not to the level of a "superhero" if that makes sense.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder if HT are going to tweak him (and WMmk3) since they now have the entire film's sequences to reference. I also hope there's a way Redwing can be displayed, maybe like the HT Luke Skywalker training ball thing with a thin clear plastic stand.

I wonder if HT are going to tweak him (and WMmk3) since they now have the entire film's sequences to reference. I also hope there's a way Redwing can be displayed, maybe like the HT Luke Skywalker training ball thing with a thin clear plastic stand.

I would like it if they did this a lot. Makes little sense for Redwing to come off the backpack if 'he' can't be displayed on a stand.

Also, has anyone seen if there is a control screen on Falcon's gauntlet? I would love for this detail to be included too.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm hoping for at least 1 curled wing armor style and like Jaymas said, a stand for Redwing. If they included those accessories and make sure his arm has that display, this will be one of the best CW figures next to Mk. 46 In my opinion.

Also, time to get this thread back to page 1. Awesome figure!

I was disappointed top find out the C1V1LWAR code didn't work when trying to Pre-order Falcon :( .

Hmmmmm.... might have to sit a while longer on this before I order.

Kinda disappointed that this doesn't come with different wing formations like was shown during the Crossbones scene

I've been ordering one CW figure per month using the $20 coupon, and it's looking like this guy is next on my list. :yess: Just waiting for the June coupon now.

Back