1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is looking so sweet. I want this one too... Another leaked image that looks the same as the last image. So looks like we might be getting a Mark 5. Big, bulky War Machine.

It does look a bit too much. Not sold on this design yet. Also, the helmet gives off a little Ultron vibe. I think it's the pointy chin.

At this rate War Machine will end up looking like Iron Monger.

I wonder if marvel would have the ba//z to have thanos punch a hole through warmachine

True but i guess i was thinking more watching the fist go through him with blood and guts flying all over Alien style but if they did it more like Maul cut in half it could pass.

True but i guess i was thinking more watching the fist go through him with blood and guts flying all over Alien style but if they did it more like Maul cut in half it could pass.

If he does die I want him to go out in a blaze of glory!!

If he does die better do it predator style with a nuclear explosion. He's war machine.

Not a fan at all of this Mark V design… getting a bit over the top.
I get the constant need to refresh things, but yeah… no thanks on that one.

I am still on the fence about Mark IV, as the Diecast Mark I and Mark III are just so badass.

Not a fan at all of this Mark V design… getting a bit over the top.
I get the constant need to refresh things, but yeah… no thanks on that one.

I am still on the fence about Mark IV, as the Diecast Mark I and Mark III are just so badass.

I'm not a fan of the Mark V War Machine either; I think it's a similar reaction for my self to the Iron-Man Mark L. You can only push things so far until it is no longer a Man in a suit. I can understand some one with 2 War Machines to his credit being on the fence on this guy particularly with his sticker price; but for myself I'm loving the perfect transformation back pack & the digital camo paint app.

Undecided on Mark V at this stage. I'll need to see it in action on screen and how War Machine's story plays out first.

However, Mark IV is locked in for me. Love the design and enjoyed Rhodey's stint in IW.

Undecided on Mark V at this stage. I'll need to see it in action on screen and how War Machine's story plays out first.

However, Mark IV is locked in for me. Love the design and enjoyed Rhodey's stint in IW.

Rhodey was only in the movie for like 5 minutes lol.

The added camo makes the Mark IV seem a little busy, but yeah… he only had a few moments of screen time.
Not sure if it justifies a purchase at the price they are asking. If I did not have the others, I would probably be more enticed.

In defence of the 5min screen time; that's the time most characters got. I would argue that War Machine was no more a back drop character than Black Widow.

Back