1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened mine and it really is an amazing thing to hold in your hands. I can't display it right now, but I did a brief check and looked at the arm and everything appeared to be good to my eyes. Can't wait to really be able to put him on display!

Great so now we got bad paint rub/scratching, wth is wrong with this figure? I am looking less and less forward to it now.

The paint rub/scratch is actually quite minor in the whole scheme of things Just be extra careful with the liftable hip flaps...thinking back I think mine may have came pre-scratched since the black foam padding didn't cover one of the sharp corners.

Also I feel like given how the backpack is designed scratching is almost impossible to avoid. It took me a little bit to fully understand how to maneuver the backpack properly with minimal contact with sharp edges...unfortunately your first time handling the backpack will result in a point scratch, but you won't be able to see it when backpack is closed up.

This is stupid as i have never felt with any of my other IM figures that i was going to scratch them just by moving them. I mean paint rub is a normal thing that's been around forever, but this sounds like it happens too easily.

This is stupid as i have never felt with any of my other IM figures that i was going to scratch them just by moving them. I mean paint rub is a normal thing that's been around forever, but this sounds like it happens too easily.

If you've handled other IM figures in the past than it really shouldn't be a concern. I suggest simply reading the instructions and heeding the warnings rather than jumping right in and posing him. Granted, that's easier said than done once you finally receive this guy. :lol

Now available at BBTS and got it in my pol - my first HT War Machine and first HT IW figure :thud:

I'm soooo impressed with the photos and reviews and ordered another from a comic shop, can't wait to see it in hand!!!!!

:thud: :thud: :thud: :panic: :panic: :panic:

:yess:

54480b7c8c8c37a048eb2ba159f9aa37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That base is too small. Looks like I'll have to use a generic one for this figure.

I couldn't agree more...the liftable flap area on the hip chips/scratches so easily! Also the backpack area chips easily too, the top portion of the backpack left 2 chip marks on the silver paint...although I'm pretty sure it was like that on the figure.

Can share pictures of the paint chips, rub off, etc?

Just received my copy of this figure. Regular version. He came out flawless from what I can see thus far. I'll have to check the lights tomorrow when I get some time though. Don't sleep fellas.

Urgh, mine already has a slightly loose shoulder joint. It can still hold out both arms to do the firing poses for photos so I guess I will keep the arms lowered for normal display.

Great pics everyone!

I received this beast today and it's - it's glorious :thud: :thud: :thud:

It's my first HT War Machine and I'm soo pumped up for it!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Back