1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, went ahead and ordered this one. I was considering hunting down the Mark 3, but prices have just gotten too high and I think I prefer the slightly bulkier look of this armor anyway, and the fact it was featured in a real, life or death battle where he was actually shooting and blowing stuff up. And that digital-camo has grown on me quite a bit as well.

I just hope they'll add all the extra lights the armor in the movie had. Right now the description only mentions the head, arc reactor and repulsors (as opposed to the 46 and 50 which mentions "LEDs scattered throughout the body"), which would seem kinda basic for a diecast WM...

Alright, went ahead and ordered this one. I was considering hunting down the Mark 3, but prices have just gotten too high and I think I prefer the slightly bulkier look of this armor anyway, and the fact it was featured in a real, life or death battle where he was actually shooting and blowing stuff up. And that digital-camo has grown on me quite a bit as well.

I just hope they'll add all the extra lights the armor in the movie had. Right now the description only mentions the head, arc reactor and repulsors (as opposed to the 46 and 50 which mentions "LEDs scattered throughout the body"), which would seem kinda basic for a diecast WM...

$5 says the camo will look amazeballs in hand. It doesn't look over the top in the pictures so I'm guessing it'll just be something we can appreciate when looking at the details they put on this figure.

We have some changes on back-mounted missile launchers - they are open right now ... from China CCG Expo

66255752_10156351839927344_7797907665878777856_o.jpg

Looking at the picture at first I was like WTF are you talking about, you can’t see the back of the figure, you can barely see the figure at all.

But after enlarging the image, I see exactly what you are talking about. Yeah they are definitely open now, I just hope they at least come with removable covers.

EDIT: After looking at the announcement pictures more closely, it looks like the original plan was to have the covers flip open.

Attachments

• 6AC0D0E7-3850-47B1-8A8B-F7A40522BC31.jpeg
    6AC0D0E7-3850-47B1-8A8B-F7A40522BC31.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 259
We have some changes on back-mounted missile launchers - they are open right now ... from China CCG Expo

This definitely made my day lol.. I am feeling very relieved now. Those hatches/covers with the numbers on them didn't look good at all in the prototype photos. This looks alot better now!

This definitely made my day lol.. I am feeling very relieved now. Those hatches/covers with the numbers on them didn't look good at all in the prototype photos. This looks alot better now!

Yeah but they will look weird without the covers when folded up on his back... but I guess it’s the back of the figure and most think that means “hidden”.

I suppose we can forget about missing missile launcher in chest and some battle damage parts .. he fell down in one scene :medic

Oh thank god they fixed it. It was my main gripe about the figure. This cant get here soon enough... Lets see if they add in the small missle ports on the chest it was missing now haha. As one guy rightly said before me, those 2 silver panels open up in the film and reveal three mini rockets on each slot. Like the mk3. But even if they dont do it, im more than pleased with him now.

Also really love that red tint his arc reactor has naturally

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that the Mark 3 had some improvements made before release, but I'm not sure what those were exactly, or if it included the lights.

Hopefully we'll see a hot toys Avengers Endgame Iron Patriot at SDCC this year....:pray:

Back