1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing new, but few more :)

041535ui3ilhb6tdgjdj3b.jpg

041549pdjvyhy3yg4grmvu.jpg

041550rfdgjzgk0femfj06.jpg

Looking amazing Kaldas. Found this pic, the fig really is missing most of the lights...
IMG_20190714_112949_466.jpg

However i never use them anyway haha

Looking amazing Kaldas. Found this pic, the fig really is missing most of the lights...
View attachment 460785

This is what I have been saying all along, however, I do like to hook a figure like this up to a soap reactor, so I would like to see the lights included. IMO the lights are an essential part of this outfit

With it being a retooled Mk III I'm surprised that it has the additional lights that it does, tbh.

This is what I have been saying all along, however, I do like to hook a figure like this up to a soap reactor, so I would like to see the lights included. IMO the lights are an essential part of this outfit

Agreed. I could probably live without those extra lights, but the figure just wouldn't look nearly as cool or unique. HT did go out of their way to photoshop in all those lights in the proto pics though, so hopefully that means they DO see the need for them and will be incorporating them into the final figure.

View attachment 460785

Same here. I only use the lights when I take pictures. Beside that, they are turned off all the time. In some figures it is hard to get to the on/off switch.

But more red led lights would looks awesome.

I just want this to drop already. I've been buying Iron Men like crazy when I like War Machine far more and it feels weird.

Interesting idea, but I think most of us would be happy if they just made all the lights activated with one switch, or better yet with a touch sensor on the head.
I've long wondered why they haven't placed metal contacts in the joints so as to conduct the current of a battery to the limbs and have a centralized power source.

But the upside to the plates and wireless LEDs would be the ability to turn on all the plates in your detolfs with a single switch, this illuminating everything in one go.

Back