1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries i hear you, honestly there were legitimate IW leaks way back in novemeber last yr. Like gamora being sacrificed for the soul stone and how stormbreaker came about and groot using his arm for the handle. But in the leaks stormbreaker was called a different name and some things were wrong. Sometimes genuine things do pop up. But i wouldnt worry about it in this particular case lol

Thanks for the reassurance lol, spoilers are awful (unless you don't really care and are looking for them). :hi5:

He is litterally pulling things out his butt, why are you beliving him. Mark5 is coming. That promo art is legit. It may differ in design slightly but its inevitable

Who can believe anything about A4 right now? Marvel is trying so hard to keep things secret that I wouldn’t put it past them for intentionally leaking concept art as a misdirect.

Shoot, even the the shots of them going back to the battle NY might be a planned misdirect. But if so, then they are actually spending money on the filming locations and costumes and actors, etc.

If anyone is pulling stuff out of their butts, it’s Marvel.

I am going to order this eventually but i will be two years older than i am now when it ships so i think i can wait a few months

Off topic but I wish I had the AOU Mark II. I have the IM3 version but to me, it's just not the same.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Go buy one off eBay then. The MK2 is super cheap because nobody really likes that design. I know I sold mine off after a year and kept Iron Patriot since they are identical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go buy one off eBay then. The MK2 is super cheap because nobody really likes that design. I know I sold mine off after a year and kept Iron Patriot since they are identical.

the AOU one seems to still be around $300 or so. the IM3 ones are the ones that are super cheap I think.

Nope, if anything they will pull it and put the rest if their stock back up with NRD. It's common enough for them that I suspect it's intentional, sort of an early order bonus.

Same. At least I hope not. Has bbts ever done that before?

If they do they'd have to ask if you still want to keep the order I'd imagine

I think I remember it happening with an po I did. They do give you an option to drop it

the AOU one seems to still be around $300 or so. the IM3 ones are the ones that are super cheap I think.

I checked earlier today, you can get a MK2 for around $200 and the MK3 is around $600.

Edit- and a MK1 is even more than the MK3. There is a huge amount of MK2s on there being sold.

So torn on this. I feel like it’s the best WM yet, but that concept suit for A4 looks like a god damn tank!

I checked earlier today, you can get a MK2 for around $200 and the MK3 is around $600.

Edit- and a MK1 is even more than the MK3. There is a huge amount of MK2s on there being sold.

You’re looking at the Iron Man 3 version of War Machine Mk 2. The Mk 2 from Age of Ultron is still going for anywhere from $250-400. I too have had my eye out for the Ultron version of Mk 2 for a couple months now but I’m being super cheap and waiting for a deal well under $200, lol.

You’re looking at the Iron Man 3 version of War Machine Mk 2. The Mk 2 from Age of Ultron is still going for anywhere from $250-400. I too have had my eye out for the Ultron version of Mk 2 for a couple months now but I’m being super cheap and waiting for a deal well under $200, lol.

Oh yeah, I forgot there were two releases. The 2nd release had the headsculpt, right?

Back