1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up at BBTS with no NRD. But at this price I’d rather order the exclusive and try to get every penny’s worth. I’ll wait till closer to release. At least I have no real interest in the Mark L, I suppose, so there’s some savings. But I know I will cave for this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Potenial Mark V:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Ummm is this is a potential spoiler? If so, thanks for ruining A4 without tagging it. :(

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered! Was hesitating due to the price, but then I remembered that my reward point total shot all the way up to $8.50 thanks to getting two SDCC codes. That made all the difference! :rotfl

Ummm is this is a potential spoiler? If so, thanks for ruining A4. :(

He is litterally pulling things out his butt, why are you beliving him. Mark5 is coming. That promo art is legit. It may differ in design slightly but its inevitable

He is litterally pulling things out his butt, why are you beliving him. Mark5 is coming. That promo art is legit. It may differ in design alightly but its inevitable
I dunno man the Mark V thing I know about but I inadvertently run across spoilers (like on youtube where you can't even report it) and it totally bums me out. I don't know who to believe! [emoji38]

Given that SSC gives you the option of breaking the payments down for 7 months, starting July 2019. So I may use some rewards on this. Missed the War Machine Mark III.

Off topic but I wish I had the AOU Mark II. I have the IM3 version but to me, it's just not the same.

I dunno man the Mark V thing I know about but I inadvertently run across spoilers (like on youtube where you can't even report it) and it totally bums me out. I don't know who to believe! [emoji38]

No worries i hear you, honestly there were legitimate IW leaks way back in novemeber last yr. Like gamora being sacrificed for the soul stone and how stormbreaker came about and groot using his arm for the handle. But in the leaks stormbreaker was called a different name and some things were wrong. Sometimes genuine things do pop up. But i wouldnt worry about it in this particular case lol

Back