1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Avengers: Infinity War - War Machine Mark 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't like the look of the back. The long stick holding the cannon looks pretty lame...
Im liking the MKIII better.

That is very likely just a temporary display setup for the prototype and the final product would likely be more accurate like this:

Color2__06128.1527136274.jpg
(Iron Studios 1/10th statue)

That's also probably they they weren't showing off the back of it.

Yeah it’s just a prototype. Way it is it wouldn’t even stow away. I’m sure it gets fixed

About those twin missile pads...Really hope they open up to reveal the pods themselves. otherwise it will always be closed. Id like it open and prepped like he is about to fire.

1532138653594.v3.cropped.jpg

I know in all the promo material they were just solid pads. but in the film they were always open. really hope they change that. If they do its perfect.

Hi, i just hope the arm to shoulder pegs can hold the weight of the arms as my WM3 arms gradually lower if outstretched or forward,probably time for ratchets .

About those twin missile pads...Really hope they open up to reveal the pods themselves. otherwise it will always be closed. Id like it open and prepped like he is about to fire.

View attachment 419191

I know in all the promo material they were just solid pads. but in the film they were always open. really hope they change that. If they do its perfect.

If you look closely at the prototype, you do see small hinges on the missile pods, so there is a good probability they can open and close.
Or, if it's typical Hot Toys, they'll add a snap on and/or magnetic pieces :)

I fully expect HT to nail this War Machine like they have pretty much every other one before it. Though I shutter to think at how long we'll have to wait for this one.

Re: Hot Toys - Infinity War - War Machine (?)

Won't be surprised if it's Q1 2020. Hopefully it's Q4 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look closely at the prototype, you do see small hinges on the missile pods, so there is a good probability they can open and close.
Or, if it's typical Hot Toys, they'll add a snap on and/or magnetic pieces :)

Youre right they do look like little hinges! Fingers crossed. Tho i do like the sound of magnetics more. Plus the random numbers seem weird dont they. They have to be planning something. Man we need this guy asap. My first and only WM. If they get this right he'll be a stand out

2020 sounds dreadful:impatient:

Yeah, but its realistic, unless they are amping up their production. I think 4Q 2019 would be earliest. How much will this guy cost? He doesn't appear to be diecast, so are we talking aboug the $260ish range?

None of the main movie armors have been non-diecast for a while, so I bet this thing will need a while to cook. Looks badass though. If I didn’t have the Mk3 I’d scoop it up in a second. Gotta hold out for the chunky Mk5 in that concept art.

Do you think we'll see a Mk5 War machine in Avengers 4?
None of the main movie armors have been non-diecast for a while, so I bet this thing will need a while to cook. Looks badass though. If I didn’t have the Mk3 I’d scoop it up in a second. Gotta hold out for the chunky Mk5 in that concept art.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

If he suits up in the movie they definitely will, and from the leaked concept art it looks like he has a new suit. The look could change but he seems a safe bet.

Do you think we'll see a Mk5 War machine in Avengers 4?

Possibly. Concept art we have seen for Avengers 4 could have been made during Avengers 3 concept art, due to some overlapping pre-production work. Hawkeye set photos show a somewhat different costume then the concept art, so the concept art should be taken with a grain of salt.

Father? Its been So long!!!!! I feel like we back in 2007 again! lololololol

Oh **** its Pitu! Man I use to watch your hot toys videos as a kid like they were Saturday morning cartoons lol. Nice to see you're still active.

Anyway, I know what I am spending my tax returns on. Gawwd Daaayum, Rhodie looking like a boss.

Oh **** its Pitu! Man I use to watch your hot toys videos as a kid like they were Saturday morning cartoons lol. Nice to see you're still active.

Anyway, I know what I am spending my tax returns on. Gawwd Daaayum, Rhodie looking like a boss.

hahaha Thats awesome!!! This fig is amazing and a must for me as well!

Yeah, but its realistic, unless they are amping up their production. I think 4Q 2019 would be earliest. How much will this guy cost? He doesn't appear to be diecast, so are we talking aboug the $260ish range?

Why exactly would Hot Toys switch back to non "diecast" war machines?

Back