Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

Looking forward to seeing more/closer shots. Not surprised on the choice of outfil. Does this mean an AOTC Anakin is in the works?

This looks like it was thrown together quickly. I'm sure it will be tweaked and tightened up before going up. The good news is HT is finally showing her. Hopefully it will include the Nexu damaged top.

7ffdfc3b39a2bf0ce0eafd38061a9952.jpg

Got this from One Sixth Society on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sculpt is realy weird look like a barbie doll haha. But it's just a proto , o a lot of room for improvement!!

Honestly, that looks more like a Sideshow doing their best for SDCC prototype than a Hot Toys figure.

Perhaps just quicly place there as placeholder. I'll be waiting for final pics, but no AOTC Ani.

That head/neck connection is really destroying the entire thing.

I agree 100% - there has to be a better solution than this. The portrait isn't terrible, it just looks plopped on that body. And the hands look bizarre.
Lots of adjusting in store for this one hopefully.

Here's Panda Mae whatever
a2090486bdde68393db287cc8962abdb.jpg
f9d9e95a935ea9e8b3bc96cd806cb3a5.jpg
fd688faae616210409b865a64da8a440.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I don't think the head is necessarily too round, it's just the way it does NOT blend with the neck...it's just plopped om there.

And the material for the shawl needs work. Looks too much like a baby blanket. Should be more rough-hewn in appearance.

What a letdown, padme really does look like one of the Disney dolls. Luckily, a tweaked sculpt and neck joint and she should be ok. Don’t rush ht, get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back