Hot Toys MMS AOTC Padme Amidala (Speculation)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys MMS xxx Padme Amidala speculation thread

It's time to bring back battle damage.

All New Hot Toys Padme with tear away torso action and kung fu grip.

Re: Hot Toys Padme Amidala

Add some AOTC Obi-Wan, Mace and Anakin, OT bedpan Han and Lando, and a Solo Lando and it's a golden SDCC for me.

Yeah I would bet it's AOTC white jump suit. Question is whether it will have the cut off shirt or not.

giphy.gif

It'll be the white jumpsuit but the question is which?

knowing HT it'd be this because its visually more impressive:
latest

The thing is that most AOTC Padmes go this route, damage and all:
latest

Actually, I'd prefer the first one.

With current technology available for bodies, accuracy and durability issues, pretty sure HT will avoid abdomen showing. Besides, it would be easier to mod from non damaged to damaged version than the other way around.

Watching current live feed from Sideshow, it looks like show floor is opening at 9 AM.

Watching current live feed from Sideshow, it looks like show floor is opening at 9 AM.

Cool, me too. I've got a client call in 12 minutes, come on girl get to the (hopefully updated) HT display! lol

Alright, where is the reveal? Con has been open for a couple hours now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The reason there was no picture, and the post was pulled, could be that it's not there.

The reason there was no picture, and the post was pulled, could be that it's not there.

Could be this.

Sideshow could well have seen Padme and also the teased Luke Crait.

Hot Toys just might have decided to not display them. There is still enough either on order or potentially to come on show, plus a backlog of figures in demand from previous shows. (Baze, Gonk, Death Star Trooper etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back