1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that?s honestly more than a little disappointing, looks like he?s doing the bit from ?Me Myself and Irene? when Jim Carey?s character gets ?cotton mouth?.

Ah well the rest of the figure looks great but they really should have gone with either a serious or slight smirk face, either would have worked well next to Wasp.

EDIT ok what is going on with the Tapatalk app... it?s replacing quotes etc with question marks... this is a Marvel thread why is the Riddler messing round!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1592291083631.jpg
FB_IMG_1592291051080.jpg

Just can't get over it lol...wew

FB_IMG_1592291093790.jpg

Hmm, I'm kinda split on this...on one hand it looks pretty awful here...

But it looks decent here...

I guess this one might boil down to angle and lighting...

Yup angle and lighting will make or break it if you are feeling ballsy enough to go with the head sculpt look

FB_IMG_1592292216385.jpg

Not too bad here..

Well now we know why this took so long. No way I would have approved this sculpt either.

Rudd probably just gave up and said "ok whatever, it's just a toy"

Bloody terrible. Glad I have the original with the sculpt in mask. Still the best imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The head sculpt is......interesting. I think they should have learned their lesson from Hasbro. Sure, a smiling Rudd sculpt makes sense, but the execution is always a little wonky. I have yet to see a figure with a smiling sculpt that looks good. Should?ve went with the grin from the og. Everything else looks good though! So happy this is finally out

Edit: The more I look at it the more I actually like it. It looks a lot like him, it?s just the teeth that look weird. Someone said they look like horse teeth lmao

I think it will look better in low lighting with shadows. Makes the stormtrooper Han Solo look even better.

The head sculpt is......interesting. I think they should have learned their lesson from Hasbro. Sure, a smiling Rudd sculpt makes sense, but the execution is always a little wonky. I have yet to see a figure with a smiling sculpt that looks good. Should?ve went with the grin from the og. Everything else looks good though! So happy this is finally out

That would have been a great call, the headsculpt inside the helmet of the OG was decent and the devious grin was very Rudd.

I honestly don?t see this release being better than the OG (in my rankings) but the dynamic posing will look great and be fun instead of frustrating. Definitely going to do something like this when Wasp arrives though with some cool background!

Attachments

• 3B7C9C1E-F762-4FD2-9E55-E16A1B24024E.jpeg
    3B7C9C1E-F762-4FD2-9E55-E16A1B24024E.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 266
Pretty disappointing, I waited to see the headsculpt.. And it's a pass for me. Those teethare difficult to look at. Maybe a custom paintjob would do it, but idk...

The whole sculpt has an air of KO feeling to it. That dimmer second picture looks good to a degree, but could have been a winner with no teeth exposed. Just a sly smirk.

Back