Hot Toys - MMS 82 - 12 inches Edward Scissorhands collectible figure spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt see the pics because my phone is too slow, but it would be awesome if they had a re-do. Id prefer real buckles this time. That would be hard to pass up. I think wifey might even endorse that purchase. :lol

Sorry...I'm going to go a scale down and say that McFarlane 7 inch version still hold very strong today. One of those figure I have not removed from my display since day 1. Edward along with "THE FLY"!!!
Whoa. Get set up of 7 inchers there Bo. LOVE the E.T.'s Neca put out. And while I'm not familiar with the line, that Rambo looks great.

My absolute favorite piece right now! The body for this was so well done… the head however was absolutely horrible. I had Rahmier84 convert a Sweeney Todd head into Edward. The end result is absolutely stunning.

IMG_7054.jpg

Would love for HT to have another go at this figure seeing as their head sculpts have improved so much since this figure was produced.

I must have watched this film a hundred times back in my teens. It's probably my favourite Johnny Depp film.

Hoping HT re-visit this line and give us V.2. Here's mine gift from my wife on our 20th Wedding Anniversary.

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

Back