Hot Toys - MMS 75 - IRON MAN - 12 inches MARK III full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they send u a automated e-mail because I have it ordered from them as well and have received nothing...?

Actually I emailed them. They charged me for the figure because it was on the same invoice as my Machiko which shipped with my replacement Joker. Eric emailed me and said they were getting them end of Dec.

SSC newsletter changed the date from Dec 2008 to Jan 2009.

And with that I breath a sigh of relief. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to afford him if he came out in December. January is much much easier for me.

I imagine he'll be coming out in 2-3 weeks from now in Hong Kong. At least will get to see some new pics.

Anyone else having trouble deciding between this and the Mark II? I only want one, and while I usually go for the most iconic - which would be this one - the Mark II just looks better to me.

Yeah, I had the Mark II on order, but I decided to cancel him. I need to start scaling back my collecting, and really deciding what's important to me (which the Mark III is, btw)

Mark III is more iconic, and in my opinion it looks better than the Mark II. If you want the Mark II you'll be able to get it at a cheaper price, and the Mark III is already sold out at most vendors.

M2 wasn't in the film that long and i can do without. M1 looks so damn bad ass that i can't pass. And M3 is well M3.

M2 wasn't in the film that long and i can do without. M1 looks so damn bad ass that i can't pass. And M3 is well M3.

That's how I feel about it too... The Mk1 and Mk3 are the core figures here, the Alpha and the Omega. MkII was just an intermediate figure, so I can do without it.

IMG_9257-1.jpg

IMG_9632-1.jpg

IMG_9636-1.jpg

That's how I feel about it too... The Mk1 and Mk3 are the core figures here, the Alpha and the Omega. MkII was just an intermediate figure, so I can do without it.

My thoughts exactly. Especially true when I'm trying to cut back, due to the sheer excess of stuff coming out. Why did this year have to have so many awesome movies that spawned awesome toy lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back