Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Toys2 usually throws them up without much fanfare so just watch their page today. I ordered mine through Joe, hopefully I'll get them a little earlier and help out a FREAK as well.

Ya, I've been checking out Toys2 site throughout the day. They have no fanfare, just someone happens to look and is nice enough to share with this site.

I'll find out when they're going up, figure very shortly, this week. Prolly within 48 hrs. Best to keep a vigilant eye on the site as well.

I'm guessing the T2 pricepoint will be 129.99 each but that's only a guess. 156 shipped (or less if you live in the upper Midwest.)

Thanks for the pics wookster, awesome job!

I'll find out when they're going up, figure very shortly, this week. Best to keep a vigilant eye on the site as well.

I'm guessing the pricepoint will be 129.99 each. 156 shipped.

Yea, Toys2 will get my business again.

I'll find out when they're going up, figure very shortly, this week. Prolly within 48 hrs. Best to keep a vigilant eye on the site as well.

I'm guessing the T2 pricepoint will be 129.99 each but that's only a guess. 156 shipped (or less if you live in the upper Midwest.)

$143 each if you combine shipping. Forgive me for being stupid, I think I already asked one, Toys2 will combing shipping right? I definitely want Batman and Joker so I figure if I have to wait a little longer because they don't show up at the same time, at least I'll save $26 shipping.

I may wait for the new TDK Suit Bats in June, we'll see...

If you have a Tak I wouldn't necessarily replace it. We'll never see that harnesss again and the poseability of the fig is unparalleled. It is and always will be a stunning BB Designed Fig. :D

$143 each if you combine shipping. Forgive me for being stupid, I think I already asked one, Toys2 will combing shipping right? I definitely want Batman and Joker so I figure if I have to wait a little longer because they don't show up at the same time, at least I'll save $26 shipping.

Sean, I might recommend using the UPS option for combined. It will always be a cheaper option...

I may wait for the new TDK Suit Bats in June, we'll see...

If you have a Tak I wouldn't necessarily replace it. We'll never see that harnesss again and the poseability of the fig is unparalleled. It is and always will be a stunning BB Designed Fig. :D

Sean, I might recommend using the UPS option for combined. It will always be a cheaper option...

Thanks Paul. Totally with you on Tak Bats. Here's how I see it. HT Bats is like a great, poseable statue of the Begins suit, Takara is a badass figure. I guess I take more joy than most out of Tak Bats because of my photo work and the possibilities it offers. I'm sure for display purposes only HT is more than enough poseability.

Thanks Paul. Totally with you on Tak Bats. Here's how I see it. HT Bats is like a great, poseable statue of the Begins suit, Takara is a badass figure. I guess I take more joy than most out of Tak Bats because of my photo work and the possibilities it offers. I'm sure for display purposes only HT is more than enough poseability.

Well, I am jumping on the Joker. That will always be harder to find at a decent pricepoint. The HT V2 Bats will be around longer, and figure lots of people have the V1 or a Tak, and with the TDK Suit being announced in a few weeks (which may be insane) the V2 may become more available in the aftermarket as well.

I just think we may be blown away with the TDK Suit. It will definitely have a Bruce head, prolly the same as V2 so as long as you have a BB fig and they release other BB figs like Scarecrow, you are covered.

Well, I am jumping on the Joker. That will always be harder to find at a decent pricepoint. The HT V2 Bats will be around longer, and figure lots of people have the V1 or a Tak, and with the TDK Suit being announced in a few weeks (which may be insane) the V2 may become more available in the aftermarket as well.

I just think we may be blown away with the TDK Suit. It will definitely have a Bruce head, prolly the same as V2 so as long as you have a BB fig and they release other BB figs like Scarecrow, you are covered.

i am very excited about the TDK suit. I have NO doubt that it's going to be better than their V2 BB suit (which i just pre-ordered because it is amazing)

Man the set of these is going to pretty much cost $300 from where ever you order! :google I guess I'm just so used to Sideshow's great prices. I just wish they would distribute them so I could at least get some rewards points on these. :(

I think what doesn't sit well about the TDK suit in the film prop may be nullified by the figure if they can't translately it 100% the same. I'm crossing fingers that regardless of how much it matches the film, HT's TDK suit figure will just be a kickass figure.

I think what doesn't sit well about the TDK suit in the film prop may be nullified by the figure if they can't translately it 100% the same. I'm crossing fingers that regardless of how much it matches the film, HT's TDK suit figure will just be a kickass figure.

Oh, you know it will. For me, as long as it's sort of black on black (black over black mesh or whatever) I can live with it. I really don't like any gray tone variations. It should be all black.

Did he wear the BB or TDK suit when riding the BatPod?

Oh, you know it will. For me, as long as it's sort of black on black(black over black mesh or whatever) I can live with it. I really don't like any gray tone variations. It should be all black.

i agree 100%. the grey may work in the movie simply because of lighting (or lack of) - that doesn't always translate so well in an action figure.

Nice pics wookster, kind of reminds me of a toad.

Shame about the Hong Kong/Japan only, looked on ebay and at the moment there loads of those busts.

3 more TDK figures soon.

i agree 100%. the grey may work in the movie simply because of lighting (or lack of) - that doesn't always translate so well in an action figure.

Well, it is grey though.

darkknight.jpg

But since they seem to be color blind over at Hot Toys, he will probably be black and dark grey at least.

Man the set of these is going to pretty much cost $300 from where ever you order! :google I guess I'm just so used to Sideshow's great prices. I just wish they would distribute them so I could at least get some rewards points on these. :(

yeah me too.... i recently jumped on the Hot Toys wagon. the Predator figures are amazing pieces of work. trust me when i say this when you get these figures in hand you can tell that the extra money was worth it.

yeah me too.... i recently jumped on the Hot Toys wagon. the Predator figures are amazing pieces of work. trust me when i say this when you get these figures in hand you can tell that the extra money was worth it.

I got the first Jack Sparrow. Quality is there, but not x2 Sideshow prices good (back when the figures were $50-70 is when I got him).

Well, it is grey though.

darkknight.jpg

But since they seem to be color blind over at Hot Toys, he will probably be black and dark grey at least.

That Promo still of TDK is very brightly lit though, blasted with flash in fact.

I can live with a dark gray tone, just no medium or light gray. That sort of kills it for me.

So what suit did he wear riding the Batpod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back