Hot Toys - MMS 68 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale The JOKER collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the first Jack Sparrow. Quality is there, but not x2 Sideshow prices good (back when the figures were $50-70 is when I got him).

well i cant speak for the Jack Sparrow, but any of the Predator figs show their quality. I also just got the first Batman today and I think its a fantastic figure.... and the new one looks 10x better.

The suit definitely has more of a grey tone to it, after watching both the original trailer and the last "Why So Serious" trailer, you can see it clearly in the shots. The HT one will have most likely the serious gray in it but hopefully it'll be more muted than the Mattel stuff.

As for the Batpod, after watching the trailers a couple of times each, it looks like he is wearing the TDK suit but its too dark and the flashes are too brief to be certain, it also looks as if he is wearing the TDK suit during the reflection period while he is sitting on the couch and looking at his cowl.....definitely an option for the extra Bale head...

The suit definitely has more of a grey tone to it, after watching both the original trailer and the last "Why So Serious" trailer, you can see it clearly in the shots. The HT one will have most likely the serious gray in it but hopefully it'll be more muted than the Mattel stuff.

As for the Batpod, after watching the trailers a couple of times each, it looks like he is wearing the TDK suit but its too dark and the flashes are too brief to be certain, it also looks as if he is wearing the TDK suit during the reflection period while he is sitting on the couch and looking at his cowl.....definitely an option for the extra Bale head...

Yeah, its just too dark and fast to tell what suit he is wearing. It looks like he is wearing the BB suit in the Tumbler though. So if the Batpod is indeed an "escape POD" then I'd bet BB suit on the Batpod.

Not to spoil too much but I've read and heard that the Batpod and the Tumbler are two different vehicles. If what I heard is true in terms of why each one is used then the answer is pretty clear which he is wearing and why.

Vague enough to keep spoiler free? :lol

it also looks as if he is wearing the TDK suit during the reflection period while he is sitting on the couch and looking at his cowl.....definitely an option for the extra Bale head...

It is the TDK suit for the reflecting shot, you can see the mesh material on his arms if you play it frame by frame.

I think that's a bit presumptuous on CTR's part to say that 3 more figures are coming.

The HT newsletter says there's more to come for 1/6, but this is what it says regarding 3 items in June.

Doesn't specify if they're figures, could be more busts, certainly I'd think a Two-Face bust will be added to the mix once they can reveal his look.

Know what a part of me hopes they wont make a batpod.. because I'll just have to get that:banghead.. the TDK suit batman ill be getting 2 of :lol.. But even that would kill me financially. Unless im loaded next month I wont pick up a two face figure( if its made) Ill wait for a fig of him from the 3rd movie:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back