Hot Toys -MMS 592- ROGUE ONE: Shoretrooper Squad Leader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two figures, even with the same headsculpt, bring more profit then one. See all iron man figures.
Drax had two pairs of pants, starlord had two coats two shirts, deluxe luke even had everything, but they did a separate endor option.

My point is: Its Hot Toys. The only guarantee is that nothing is guaranteed. :lol they work in mysterious ways.

They'll release two Cassian. A Rogue One version with the series accessories, and a series version with Rogue One accessories.

What about a Cassian Andor in Stormtrooper disguise. They don't even have to offer a HS.

HT will make Cassian, then release their old Baze... and people here will still complain because hardly anyone bought Chirrut. :lol

I suppose a Chirrut reissue is possible since the old one is going for over $500 now. 2-pak with Baze?

Last edited:
Don't forget Cassian in Imperial Officer disguise (to go with Jyn in Disguise...)

Wor-Gar, I would jump back into "Rogue One" figures if I could get "a" Jyn and a Chirrut/Baze 2-pack...

That's cool to see this trooper getting bumped up. I don't have the original RO Shore Trooper, so this will be an excellent addition to my collection. Though I ordered mine through Toy Origin, so I might maybe possibly have it by this time next year :lol

The prototype had a different shade compared to RO versions. More yellowish I guess

I have the grail :D. Gonna wait for final version of grunt to decide.

I just want the plain gunt too without the bright colors. I prefer regular troopers...

Patiently waiting for a regular deluxe Clone Trooper with Phase I & II buckets, just like the 501st deluxe but plain white.

Back