Hot Toys -MMS 592- ROGUE ONE: Shoretrooper Squad Leader Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not convinced this means anything in regard to Baze. This is just ANOTHER lazy trooper re-release, another HT cash grab. This one will make some folks happy though I suppose.

I do slightly prefer this design to the original, but again it's so damn lazy. It's a remake trooper without a sculpt and it literally comes with six hands and a gun. That's it. Not even a pointing finger for the squad leader or a flat palm hand :slap

I am actually really glad we are getting this, even though it is lazy. Hot toys must have seen the after market and decided, let?s get them for 2 of these. At least it is 2 different variants, and yes, easy cash grab.
Rogue one still has life left, which is awesome. I love that movie. Baze would be incredible, even if not likely. I have hope...

The problem i think is that HT has had too much success selling troopers in large amounts. Combine that with recent pandemic manufacturing problems and HT recent head sculpt woes and this is what we get. Howard says f@#[ making sculpts when we can laugh all the way to the bank with these troopers.

This in the middle of a time when hero characters from The Mandalorian should be getting cranked out. I'm sad. And I'm probably part of the problem because of all the army building I have done with some of the troopers.

I'm so glad that these are being released. I had sold off a number of Rogue One figures by necessity and regretted it instantly. Now I have a chance to add a Shore trooper back into the collection, even if it's a different one.

I think everything Rogue One would sell.
They should definitely try and finish the line.
Mostly Baze and Saw Gerrara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - ROGUE ONE: Shore Trooper Squad Leader

This is the way ! There was also a comment in the Squad Leader comments for Baze Malbus. Need to like that to show interest for him !! He's the last one of the group.

Here's a link. Takes 10 seconds of your time.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys

Way ahead of you! Did it before I even came here :lol

Definitely going to order this one! Those thigh armor plates are a huge restriction on the Captain so I was hoping this one would get made eventually.

Re: Hot Toys - ROGUE ONE: Shore Trooper Squad Leader

Way ahead of you! Did it before I even came here :lol

60 likes and 13 comments. That should give a message to them.

Most likes only reach a few to maximum 20-30 perhaps.

Good job by the Mystery Man on FB !

I think everything Rogue One would sell.
They should definitely try and finish the line.
Mostly Baze and Saw Gerrara.

I'd also pick up Bodhi. But Gerrera would look amazing on the shelf.

We can only hope Saw appears in more Star Wars properties. A real chance in the Andor series though. Mon Mothma is cast and confirmed. Would be a nice story line to build on their differences and the style of war the Rebellion fights. Like in this short clip.

136463667_3635476263187622_2659466995780543992_o.jpg

I still can?t believe we got a rogue one release this far removed from the film. I know it?s a repaint, but they could have just done the mando version and been done with it. I ordered 2 because the chances of this being released again any time soon are slim. Hope for baze and cassian!

I ordered both of the Shoretroopers tonight, but thanks to Popcultcha's useless new website my 10% discount on the order was not applied at the checkout even though the code was put in and accepted. :gah: I'd give anything for them to go back to the old site.

I still can?t believe we got a rogue one release this far removed from the film. I know it?s a repaint, but they could have just done the mando version and been done with it. I ordered 2 because the chances of this being released again any time soon are slim. Hope for baze and cassian!

Yes, it's almost as amazing as getting OG Star Wars Trilogy figures 30 years after the films :lol

Back