1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the opening with Nebula and Tony so much I wanted at least one other scene between them later in the film.

I honestly thought that opening was going to go on much longer and I wanted it to as well. I was kind of bummed it got cut short so suddenly.

I love the shot of them repairing the ship.

Oh yeah ... been into that shot ever since it was shown in that SB TV spot!

I also enjoy the score that is playing during this scene.

4e409f33441b37d5c39481a172e6e35e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah ... been into that shot ever since it was shown in that SB TV spot!

4e409f33441b37d5c39481a172e6e35e.jpg

Same for me too. When this shot of the trailer came up, I was looking forward to this scene/story in the movie.

Last edited:
Hopefully we get an Endgame head sculpt

I just got back from seeing the movie again and the figure DOES HAVE the Endgame head sculpt - but it's the 2018 version. I hadn't noticed it before, but this is accurate for the first part of the film; It's not until we see her in 2023 that she's sporting the orange/copper color on her head and face. So people needn't worry that they'll be displaying the evil Nebula - with or without the color change this will be representative of Avenger Nebula.

I just got back from seeing the movie again and the figure DOES HAVE the Endgame head sculpt - but it's the 2018 version. I hadn't noticed it before, but this is accurate for the first part of the film; It's not until we see her in 2023 that she's sporting the orange/copper color on her head and face. So people needn't worry that they'll be displaying the evil Nebula - with or without the color change this will be representative of Avenger Nebula.

I believe her outfit is also different in 2023 though. So this is still more of an Infinity War/gotg2 nebula if anything.

I believe her outfit is also different in 2023 though. So this is still more of an Infinity War/gotg2 nebula if anything.

True, but with the exception of the handful of heroes/heroines who survived the snap, all of the other good guys on the final battlefield were in their 2018 attire as well, so it's not as if we'll be limited with respect to who we can display her alongside.:lol

True, but with the exception of the handful of heroes/heroines who survived the snap, all of the other good guys on the final battlefield were in their 2018 attire as well, so it's not as if we'll be limited with respect to who we can display her alongside.:lol

Yeah she'll fit pretty much anywhere either way. I'm considering adding her to my Battle on Titan shelf, but honestly she'd probably go better with the guardians.

Was I the only one that got confused on which one was the good Nebula towards the final act of the film

It was so confusing

Great job by Karen though

I honestly thought that opening was going to go on much longer and I wanted it to as well. I was kind of bummed it got cut short so suddenly.

Maybe there will be deleted scenes when it comes out on blu Ray, I know they cut a lot

Was I the only one that got confused on which one was the good Nebula towards the final act of the film

It was so confusing

Great job by Karen though

Yeah that could have been their intention as I was sure they would do a double bluff thing where the past one turns out to be the other one and vice versa, but that would have been predictable I guess

Saw EG for the second time, and it occurred to me that the orange sections on her head and arm give her the colour scheme of the Milano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gotta say I really liked that darker outfit she wore at the funeral. And Quill's black jacket looked pretty awesome too. I'm guessing there's little chance we'll see either one in Vol3 though. :(

yytttee.JPG

I agree. I am shocked that after being in 4 films this is the first Nebula figure we will get. I am also wondering if they will make a new Gamora figure based on her End Game appearance even though it is the same look just with more armor as the first Guardians figure.

Just saw the movie again and it's baffling they won't include a swap out part for the head; I'm figuring they didn't know that part of the plot. It'd be a total package figure if they did that and then added the power stone + swap out damaged arm. She had that for about half of the movie. I hope they at least add one of those items now that they know the whole movie. I'm sure after the movie launched it sent them scrambling a bit to rework many releases.

At this point the figure’s just totally inaccurate to most of Endgame so there’s no point in “correcting” it. It’s mostly a GOTG2/IW version but still works for the beginning of Endgame, as useless as that may be.

Just saw the movie again and it's baffling they won't include a swap out part for the head; I'm figuring they didn't know that part of the plot. It'd be a total package figure if they did that and then added the power stone + swap out damaged arm. She had that for about half of the movie. I hope they at least add one of those items now that they know the whole movie. I'm sure after the movie launched it sent them scrambling a bit to rework many releases.

Well she also had a completely different outfit for all those scenes, so none of that would really fit anyway. Frankly I don't know why HT didn't just call this an IW Nebula, since they're still releasing figures from that movie anyway, and it would have created a lot less confusion.

Back