1/6 Hot Toys MMS 534 Avengers: Endgame - Nebula Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never bothered with the holster, and the stiff boots are annoying, but my biggest gripe is with the robotic arm being single-jointed at the elbow and not being able to bend a full 90 degrees.

Hmm perhaps with Vol. 3 Nebula they’ll give her the split-cut boots, if they make the whole team though :lol

Hmm perhaps with Vol. 3 Nebula they’ll give her the split-cut boots, if they make the whole team though :lol
I thought about waiting for the Vol. 3 set of Guardians but I don't trust HT to release them all. Plus, I really like the individual looks, as opposed to all wearing the same uniform.

They've finally started giving the female figures split cut boots more consistently, so that's a possibility. I also don't expect the whole team to be released, especially with Mantis already on preorder.

I thought about waiting for the Vol. 3 set of Guardians but I don't trust HT to release them all. Plus, I really like the individual looks, as opposed to all wearing the same uniform.
Ditto- I'm not interested in any of the Vol. 3 outfits, including the team uniform look. The individual looks really sell the "band of misfits" tag for the group, and I still think everyone's best look was in Vol. 1 (except for Mantis, where I might like her Love and Thunder look the most).

Never bothered with the holster, and the stiff boots are annoying, but my biggest gripe is with the robotic arm being single-jointed at the elbow and not being able to bend a full 90 degrees.
I don’t understand why Hot Toys continues to give us single jointed elbows on robotic arms. They already proved to us that they can flawlessly accomplish a double jointed elbow for a robotic arm with Alita.

Hello

I can get this figure for 190$ but I'm wondereing if it's worth it or if it's better to wait for the next one.
Do you think there is a risk that Hot Toys will cancel the next one ?

Because to me, even if I like the red outift, the next one looks way more poseable and with way less pleather material. Which means better durability, better posing.
The Endgame one looks very very restricted by the outfit. And these boots...

Hello

I can get this figure for 190$ but I'm wondereing if it's worth it or if it's better to wait for the next one.
Do you think there is a risk that Hot Toys will cancel the next one ?

Because to me, even if I like the red outift, the next one looks way more poseable and with way less pleather material. Which means better durability, better posing.
The Endgame one looks very very restricted by the outfit. And these boots...
Zero chance of HT cancelling the GotG3 version that's up for preorder.

The Endgame version is far from perfect, but I prefer the Ravagers/GotG2 look to the GotG3 one (even with the restricted articulation), so it really depends on which outfit you like more (and if/how much you're willing to sacrifice articulation for it).

Zero chance of HT cancelling the GotG3 version that's up for preorder.

The Endgame version is far from perfect, but I prefer the Ravagers/GotG2 look to the GotG3 one (even with the restricted articulation), so it really depends on which outfit you like more (and if/how much you're willing to sacrifice articulation for it).
(Merry Christmas by the way ! And thank you for your answer)

I like the ravager look, but more than the articulation, it's the material used for the ravager outfit that worries me.
It looks like there is quite a bit of leather. The decaying in 2 years one, or a better one ? That's the question.

I like the ravager look, but more than the articulation, it's the material used for the ravager outfit that worries me.
It looks like there is quite a bit of leather. The decaying in 2 years one, or a better one ? That's the question.
If you like the articulation more, then probably go with the GotG3 version. I have owned the EG version for 3 years now with no issues. I'm not sure if it is pleather to be honest but I could be wrong. It is very limited on articulation, more so because of the horrible boots than anything else.

The top has some pleather bits, but I've had mine since it released, and the suit has held up fine. The only pleather figure of mine that has fallen apart so far is my original Winter Soldier figure (I had to replace the whole top because of flaking). Not to say this won't, but unless you live in a humid environment, it should last you a few years without issues.

If you like the articulation more, then probably go with the GotG3 version. I have owned the EG version for 3 years now with no issues. I'm not sure if it is pleather to be honest but I could be wrong. It is very limited on articulation, more so because of the horrible boots than anything else.
Ok thanks.
I have three 1/6 statues displayed with my 1/6 figures so I can live without articulations. Even if I prefer figures over statues. But for example I have a Catwoman Michelle Pfeiffer 1/6 statue because : there isn't a lot of Catwoman Pfeiffer figures and they are overpriced now but most importantly : I don't trust leather outfits.
I have the same concern about the upcoming Mantis figure. The entire outfit looks like it's going to flake. I wanted a Mantis figure but I think I will pass.

So it means I value durability over articulations. The big problem that worries me with the Endgame Nebula is : limited articulations BECAUSE of a partially leather outfit. The worst of both worlds.

If you say everything is fine after 3 years maybe it's ok. But that also means if I buy one now, it will already be 3 years old (so possibly prone to decay in six months :LOL:)

Back