1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to buy one for 220$ shipped to usa let me know i got two.

Beautiful shots, WG....

Thanks!

Is the hood and scarf/tunic a single piece after cutting? i see the stitches....but not sure I want to cut if you end up with a scarf an hood separate. Can someone post a pic of the separated hood?

Do you think a fabric steamer will get out he box folds on the cloak? Or just a warm water spritz and rinse?

The hood and scarf are all one piece -- or at least come off as one. I was nervous about it too, thinking the threads held the wrinkles, but they don't and the thing remains completely intact. All my hooded pics are with the replaced hood after removal.

I lightly ironed the tunic to see if I could get creases -- it did not work. Best way to make folds is to wet the material -- spray bottle -- and pinch and tweak the folds yourself and then don't touch it ever again.

Excellent last two shots, WG! :lol :duff

Dangit. Now I'm gonna have to strip mine down so I can be like Rory and Wor-Gar.

Wow, just awesome pics fellas.

Thanks gents!

Do eeet, Coco! It's fun. And he looks cool as a Knight.

Saw this at a comic shop on vacation in LA today, became close to buying it myself :lol

Gonna wait for Ep 8 tho :clap

GREAT pictures flowing in here now. :clap

Just finished my "Rory-mods"... though I can't see to get as sinister a pose...

Oh, and whoever told me to just pop the loose arm further in, was absolutely correct -- arm popped in and holds firm. Thank you!

View attachment 247093

View attachment 247094

View attachment 247095
Looks great WG! :rock

Dangit. Now I'm gonna have to strip mine down so I can be like Rory and Wor-Gar.

Just do it Coco!

Giving the Rory water treatment to mine. I stripped him down all the way to the fatsuit and while the gown is drying

decided to shoot some pics

Anyone else get charged a fair amount from FedEx? I received my invoice - £60.09!!! That extra £12 is a right pain in the butt!! Damn....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Im chuffed that other people have the same base as me! Big relief

oiyHShU.jpg
Ugh I want Raidan so bad.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My shots are not as fancy as others but I still like the poses you can get with Grandfather looking over Grandson. uploadfromtaptalk1455892721606.jpg
69d2b3b82a5e9e51682f942886b5ed52.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back