1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give yourself to the Darkside!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 244
Sounds like a badass collection.

Thanks. Kind of sad though I don't even have an OT base STORMTROOPER (tall) and don't plan on getting base TFA base STORMTROOPER. I wish I could get an original one. Doubt I will regret not getting a TFA one as at least two of mine can easily be converted.

Here's my share. Will eventually remove the stitching on cape and hood. Limits how hood sits on helmet.

cc00ae5df8add24602ac97e48b40c0a8.jpg

5ea4c6db76d93609095d0ccf87bb9ce7.jpg

how I see it from 8 feet.

760577ac6eac1a69da06a9c2602535ef.jpg

Fantastic figure on hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great pics, chobits and KR! :clap

Was rearranging my display to make room for the Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper I picked up today, so I thought I would take a quick obligatory "Kylo flanked by Stormtroopers" picture while I had them out. The pictures of the Stormtroopers on the front of their respective boxes gives the illusion that there's actually four Stormies behind him.

image.jpg

Kylo arrived today. His grandfather wasn't too happy to see him.

33tpmw7.jpg

:lol

Nice

I swear that could pass for a screen grab, these two look so life like. You'd think it was Adam Driver and David Prowse in a scene with JJ saying " Action "

I love how you made the hood lay perfectly on the sculpt

Last edited:
Got him in about 30 minutes ago. Fantastic figure, articulation feels great also and quickly have him set up in the force push pose sitting on his own shelf under Vader. I was nervous as hell about the zipper though. I never intended to swap the battery arm in after the hassle it was with Vader, and barely turning it on, but even after swapping hands the sleeve became a little unzipped. I tried using a toothpick to bring it down, but I found it much easier and, I imagine, safer to just use one hand to line the teeth up and then push down on the zipper from above instead. Bypassed the need to deal with the fragile part, though I don't know if it's viable if you've unzipped the sleeve the full length.

Anyway, looks fantastic in the detolf. I think I'll have to pick up the SSC Maul now, and hopefully someone like Darth Tyranus or a black-clad Darth Benicio Del Toro (fingers crossed), to fill out a Dark Side detolf.

:lol

Nice

I swear that could pass for a screen grab, these two look so life like. You'd think it was Adam Driver and David Prowse in a scene with JJ saying " Action "

I love how you made the hood lay perfectly on the sculpt

2v93uo8.jpg

I'd completely flip out if ghost Anakin actually appears before Kylo in VIII and basically craps all over his ideology and plan.

Got mine today. Really like this one. Some quick pics i took.
20160202_002854 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002850 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002843 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002838 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002831 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002814 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002759 by zuko1312, on Flickr

20160202_002819 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Who's the blonde girl in the picture in the background of your last image?

Haha, I only jest. Great pictures, and congrats on the acquisition! :clap

I found the zipper easy to use. Squeeze the fabric beside the zipper inwards and use the button end of tweezers near the base of the zipper and voila it moves fine. Just don't push too far down towards his elbow or the the very end of the wrist. Take your time and forget about the zipper tab, they look great at this scale but are all but impossible to use with fingers. Great pictures everyone!

Back