1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah be released it after examining Finn. It flies into debris and scares the Shh 1t out of Finn. :lol

Thinking about canceling my PO. I'm thinking it's a sure thing that Kylo 2.0 will be announced by Summer. Definitely a new version for Episode VIII. Maybe even a 3.0 for VIII. This figure seems too basic for this character. So much more that could have been done. Possibly rushed to market to coincide with movie release. He'll be the next Dark Knight Joker with multiple versions that keep getting better: Driver portrait, removable cape, Vader head, saber sound effects.

Beauty!!!

What is that sorcery? Looks beautiful paramore!

Son of Krypton versus Ren of Kylo!

Great Odin's Beard, that's a lovely shot!

Very nicely done, para. :clap :duff

Thanks gents :duff

Nice Para! did you aim a laser pointer to the glass

No, it's an effect added on afterwards ;)

Great shot para! Hate to be that guy, but the blaster shot was blue.. :lol

Damn! :lol

Well I've only seen TFA once, it's lucky I can remember that scene at all let alone what colour the shot was! :lol

Well I've only seen TFA once, it's lucky I can remember that scene at all let alone what colour the shot was! :lol

:exactly:

I've only seen it once also. I had completely forgotten about that scene as well until I was speaking with someone who had just seen the film and they brought it up. :lol

Didn't the film show Kylo release the bolt? It hit some kind of pillar by Finn, I think. I need to see it again, obviously :lol

Yeah, I think you're right. I've only seen the movie once. A good detail to check out on Blu-ray in March/April.

Definitely hold out for more electronics.

Thinking about canceling my PO. I'm thinking it's a sure thing that Kylo 2.0 will be announced by Summer. Definitely a new version for Episode VIII. Maybe even a 3.0 for VIII. This figure seems too basic for this character. So much more that could have been done. Possibly rushed to market to coincide with movie release. He'll be the next Dark Knight Joker with multiple versions that keep getting better: Driver portrait, removable cape, Vader head, saber sound effects.

I think I will get this one. I don't like sound effects and too many electronics. More things to go wrong, and sometimes, some kind of compromise to add the buttons or stuff (like Vaders gloves). I'm glad that swappable arm on Kylo adds only a small zipper to his sleeve.

And (just my point of view), it mostly seems to me like those old hasbro talking figures. I don't even like the predators wire from their masks (only got the Elder, which doesn't have it) and some of iron man bolts and black switches bother me a bit (looks like those Christmas musical decorations, I do enjoy when they hide it, like starboost, Igor and bones). Even some of DX have those cuts on their hair for the pers, which I dislike.

Strangely articulation doesn't bother me at all and I'm not a fan of rubberized arms due to the deterioration possibility (but I digress). I guess it's always a matter of personal preferences.

Thinking about canceling my PO. I'm thinking it's a sure thing that Kylo 2.0 will be announced by Summer. He'll be the next Dark Knight Joker with multiple versions that keep getting better: Driver portrait, removable cape, Vader head, saber sound effects.

Ben Ren with new hat.

image.jpg

My only advice is to stick with your budget, be as discerning as you can (avoid impulse buys) and be mindful of how much space you have to display them. I've yet to even set-up my display space and already know I have too many figures, so will be doing a cull here, shortly. Avoid the hassle of buying only to have to sell later by knowing your money/space limits.

200.gif

Mine was 2 per year.....I am on 6 this year...oh wait, its a new year and already 2 more.....

Didn't the film show Kylo release the bolt? It hit some kind of pillar by Finn, I think. I need to see it again, obviously :lol

Yes he releases it after feeling Finn's presence...and it hit a pillar. Funny background thing to look for...another trooper in the back draws his weapon and looks around like "What the hell was that!!!!!!!''

I laughed really hard and inappropriately in the theater after seeing that...

That's funny. I wonder if this will catch on in the community?

I am in......

Back