1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You die, but not sorta. Which one is Qui-Gon? They definitely die. The other becomes one of the best Jedi in history.

No... what gave you that idea? It is the Dark Side thread. Only pain and suffering in here.

Ohhh man, Wor-Gar vs WWEJedi and SNIKT is like a prequel movie itself.

"Nothing to see here. Move along, move along."

:rotfl

:lol It would have to be a Prequel.

:lol:lol:lol

It's pretty much the Duel of Fates.

So.... Two Jedi vs One Sith then.....

I call Kenobi :lecture Sorry Wor. Sorry SNIKT. You guys aren't walking out. :lol

I die but I get mechanical legs. Look at my mechanical legs! No pants!

4707656816_0a5ec48321.jpg

Clearly. Congratulations WWEJedi, you make it to the OT! :rotfl

But SNIKT can be credited with force immortality, so there's that too.

I was there on the Death Star standing next to Vader to welcome my apprentice Obi-Wan into the netherworld. I sat in Yoda's hut next to Luke and watched him become one with The Force before he joined me in the afterlife. I watched Vader take his last breath before Anakin joined us on the other side....

2yophcm.jpg

Apparently, and I haven't done it, the hood is attached by threads that can be snipped to make it removable.

There are pictures several pages back.

I'm many many pages back and couldn't find anything :lol

Kinda prefer the look without the hood/scarf.

I was there on the Death Star standing next to Vader to welcome my apprentice Obi-Wan into the netherworld. I sat in Yoda's hut next to Luke and watched him become one with The Force before he joined me in the afterlife. I watched Vader take his last breath before Anakin joined us on the other side....

2yophcm.jpg

Qui-gon did it right. He checked out while he was still young and had his looks. I bet he is a stone cold pimp with all the female ghost jedi.
Poor yoda and Obi look ready to spend eternity playing shuffleboard together. :lol

Back