1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic:

WAITLISTED!

Oh, don't you hate that bad joke. So HT is making a slew more of these? They must be very proud... which means v2 is further off then I would have expected from a One Billion Dollar movie in 10 days -- if this was Iron Man we'd already be on v3.

I need to pull the trigger on this.

Mr. Paramore My Chemical 88 guy, you take some of the best photos I have seen on the Star Wars section of the forum.

DSC_0140fg.jpg

Egats! That sounds risky. However, the payoff is quite striking.

Well he said they were just stitched together and was careful.

I do agree with you that the results are pretty good. Reminds me of the great scene when Kylo is walking down the corridor to find a missing Rey.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Great pic, paramore and inked. :rock

It sure has been fun to actually have pics of these figures in hand in conjunction with the movie release rather than waiting months after it's left the theater for HT to ship them out.

Can't wait! I even geeked out today and bought a Kylo poster for my room by the computer. (is 40 too old for that lol?) I dunno i guess i just loved Drivers character.

Can't wait! I even geeked out today and bought a Kylo poster for my room by the computer. (is 40 too old for that lol?) I dunno i guess i just loved Drivers character.

I got this one framed that came with my soundtrack

H2hKd91.jpg

With regards to race and sex.....
1. Finn is the strongest moral character in the movie by FAR.
2. Rey is the toughest most adventuresome character by far.

Take of that what you will now put it to bed.......

In regards to the above post, best xmas present this year from my 13 year old son....Kylo Ren shirt. Bought with his own money, and yes this soon the be 44 will wear it with pride.

My daughter bought me a Falcon shirt. Which i have never seen before and I collect movie shirts, the more obscure and difficult to get the better!

What do you guys think our chances of another version of this with an unmasked sculpt being made are?
And what other sites have this for sale still beside SSC? Everywhere I know to look (BBTS and Alter Ego), PO is sold out.

What do you guys think our chances of another version of this with an unmasked sculpt being made are?
And what other sites have this for sale still beside SSC? Everywhere I know to look (BBTS and Alter Ego), PO is sold out.

Chances are 100% (they are already making more of this one, so it's making them money) and will probably come with a burnt up Vader mask as an exclusive.

Back