1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT Maul, ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan would be amazing. Definitely want them to delve into PT at some point. Think of all the clones they could make!

I'd definitely want a HT RotS Anakin and Obi-Wan. Postulating for a moment that they made them, it'd be cool if OSK then produced an Anakin sculpt with the painted red Sith eyes, similar to the way they made the amazing painted heat vision sculpt for BvS Superman.

I believe all the figures (RotS Anakin, RotS Obi-Wan, RotS Palpatine, RotS Windu and TPM Darth Maul) that SNIKT1950 mentioned would indeed be hot sellers.

Im gunna laugh my ass off when it turns out Rey isnt anything but a nobody, complete outsider with absolutely nothing to do with anything except being force sensitive :lol

Right with ya!

p.s. I love my Kylo Ren! Looks fantastic next to the FO Stormtroopers.

Bump. ^^

Hi guys.
Just got the figure and I really like it.
But the back of his tunic is heavily wrinkled out of the box.

Any tip how to straighten it without damaging the rubber like printed structure?
The underlying nylon tunic is wrinkled too but should be easily straightened with drying water...

Thanks for the help. :)

I gave mine some water treatment. Made sure the tunic was wet all through. This makes it heavy and thus it is falls more natural. Shape it and let it dry. Worked well for me. :)

image_zps686hdmws.jpeg

image_zpsikxhp1rv.jpeg

Didn't see this until now! Nice work! :)

I gave mine some water treatment. Made sure the tunic was wet all through. This makes it heavy and thus it is falls more natural. Shape it and let it dry. Worked well for me. :)

Thanks man. :)
Will try.

Any precautions because of the rubber pattern print on the tunic?

Being lazy (and REALLY don't want to remove the arm again); can anyone tell me the bettery type for the saber arm? Wasn't there a thread of battery types?

Being lazy (and REALLY don't want to remove the arm again); can anyone tell me the bettery type for the saber arm? Wasn't there a thread of battery types?

Was about to check my Kylo's arm when I saw the battery thread in the Stickies section of this forum. Kylo takes LR621 x 3

Ah!! Stickies! I went right by that and it didn't come up in search. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem! It is a useful thread to have whenever you need to replace the batteries.

Batteries replaced (not that it adds much light in the end) for a few shots with CREG Customs Kylo sculpt and Rey...
5347a5ccdfd598a55c39ca26b001df09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I doubt its duct tape. More likely the plastic wrap HT use to protect his belt.

Wait. You were kidding.... :doh:

I just got this figure the other day. Great figure overall, but, and I'm sure this has already been discussed, why in the hell is there not an actual visor on his mask to cover the eyes? It's just open with black material inside to give the illusion of it. I thought for sure it must have been a defect in my figure, but after watching a couple reviews it looks like it was an intentional design. Not a huge deal overall as no one would ever really notice it, but it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I just got this figure the other day. Great figure overall, but, and I'm sure this has already been discussed, why in the hell is there not an actual visor on his mask to cover the eyes? It's just open with black material inside to give the illusion of it. I thought for sure it must have been a defect in my figure, but after watching a couple reviews it looks like it was an intentional design. Not a huge deal overall as no one would ever really notice it, but it just doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

May not make a lot of sense, but it is how the actual mask in the movie was designed.

Back