1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking sculpt and paint job! I'm still baffled as to why Hot Toys didn't include it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

He was released before the movie - would have been kind of a spoiler if we knew he would take off his helmet for a significant part of the movie. Think that's why it wasn't included.

He was released before the movie - would have been kind of a spoiler if we knew he would take off his helmet for a significant part of the movie. Think that's why it wasn't included.
This picture was released May 2015, so not really surprise
03580d98c504ff7bc1048abe70825556.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Right now I have Kylo in front of a captain and a regular trooper. Because of where they r located kind of hard to see the troopers. Would it just be bad form to put the two troopers in front of Kylo!?

So I've finally got all of Kylo, Rey and Finn together, and I've noticed just how massive Kylo looks compared to the other two. Is it because of his cowl/scarf thing? I've noticed in some of the pictures here that Kylo without the scarf and with Rey the difference doesn't appear as noticable.

But then I do something like this and...

Attachments

• WP_20160826_03_10_59_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160826_03_10_59_Pro.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 310
  • WP_20160826_03_10_59_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160826_03_10_59_Pro.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 310
So I've finally got all of Kylo, Rey and Finn together, and I've noticed just how massive Kylo looks compared to the other two. Is it because of his cowl/scarf thing? I've noticed in some of the pictures here that Kylo without the scarf and with Rey the difference doesn't appear as noticable.

tumblr_inline_nu6cd2i8Wu1rbctrp_540.jpg

It's because Rey is slightly out of scale. She's too small.

Back