1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 320 - Star Wars Ep.VII - Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the big question is: Are you reciprocating and buying her a $250 gift as well? :lol

Already done. Plus she's getting flowers delivered on Sunday too which that alone was about $100 ... Next month is her birthday too so I'm having some tight weeks coming up :lol

Same issue here....

A little afraid to crunch and pop him at all.....but if you say so.....mine is definitely not right...

Thanks so much guys! This was bothering me a lot but just a little extra use of (the) force and the arm is tight!!!

I am waiting for my Kylo. tracking last said it was in Paris France. But I live in WalesUK so It is confusing last update was the 5th of Feb And it is shipped originally from US

I took the cloak off and futzed the tunic and moved the belt. Looks great i must say. My favourite look for Kylo.

Like to see that, did you get the robes to lay more flat against the legs. Removing the belt and lining it up was easy, but it's tricky trying to get the robes to lay flush, I think it's because the pants are sticking out too much around the waist. I was thinking of stripping the suit down completely but I'm concerned if it will look the same if I do it.

My Kylo has just entered the UK!! If Fedex can quickly push his through customs, I hope to get him tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!

I got Kylo yesterday from BBTS. Such a great figure! I only had time to take a couple of iPhone pics so far. Going to take nice pics at my theater with a better camera this weekend with better lighting. Here are a couple of pics:
dd6cce5147272a85423ce26b1ce0203c.jpg
d0f099e4505a7d6890b95808b3517359.jpg
55f89499013553d9ad889f00ff3fa574.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is amazing out of the box. I did unstitch his hood so I could move his head more freely and adjust the hood accordingly. I don't mind the limited articulation with the electronic light saber hand.

I'm really getting excited now! I've been waiting a while now. SCC took ages to ship him. Either tomorrow or Friday I'll be getting him.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Finally got this damn figure!

image_7.jpg

image_8.jpg

image_9.jpg

image_10.jpg

A bit disappointed in the torso articulation and I think the left arm on mine has a defective shoulder joint. Wasn't sure I would be able to get him to do the force pose. Other than that, he's awesome.

**** yeah you should it's a great figure and the dude is a spaz which makes it even better.

I got Kylo yesterday from BBTS. Such a great figure! I only had time to take a couple of iPhone pics so far. Going to take nice pics at my theater with a better camera this weekend with better lighting. Here are a couple of pics:
dd6cce5147272a85423ce26b1ce0203c.jpg

Great pictures!

I like this one in particular though. It's almost like he's telling you to stop or trying to get your attention because your stereo is too loud. :lol

I'm thinking of a getting this figure is it worth it

Absolutely.

Kylo Ren arrived today, my first TFA figure by HT. A few snaps straight from the box.

IMG_44693.JPG
IMG_44631.JPG
IMG_44681.JPG

He is amazing out of the box. I did unstitch his hood so I could move his head more freely and adjust the hood accordingly. I don't mind the limited articulation with the electronic light saber hand.

Anyway Someone could take some pics and draw little arrows exactly where to cut!!! A lot of us would greatly appreciate it!!

Back