1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the answer is 'too soon to tell'

That said, the articulation on my trooper was so tight (before I removed the elbow padding), that it caused a little crack in the armor piece on his lower arm.......
Geez, I better be careful when I receive my Jakku Exclusive soon. How hard is it to get the padding off?

I think the answer is 'too soon to tell'

That said, the articulation on my trooper was so tight (before I removed the elbow padding), that it caused a little crack in the armor piece on his lower arm.......

I guess you're right.. I think I'll have mine in a relaxed pose for now.. Time will tell..

Geez, I better be careful when I receive my Jakku Exclusive soon. How hard is it to get the padding off?

The padding around the arm joint is nothing - held on by tape. Now, getting to that is harder. Slow and steady - I was honestly thinking I might damage the chest and gut armor at first....

I have Jakku Exclusive and 'Red Pauldron' on pre-order (now May or June till ship date)....should I get a regular or not!?

Get the Officer 2 pk and you'll have both [emoji1]

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Noooooooo!!! lol.

I can't afford the twin pack and not only that I simply do not have room for two Stormies.
I have just ordered the standard trooper now :(
*SIGH*

Quick question, does the white plastic one these guys discolor overtime?

Back