1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to a good start...can't put up anymore yet...need to make some more space and move figs around...

View attachment 245304

View attachment 245305

View attachment 245306

damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif

Well luckily i cannot afford more than 1 trooper. Just needed 1 to go with kylo, rey and ss yoda. Too many other figures from marvel and dc to come to focus on stormies!

That's how it starts. :lol

I started by just acquiring a regular Stormie. Then got a HG. Then got the Jakku Stormie. I stopped there...for now at least.

Haha same! I started with squad leader, then heavy gunner and regular stormie, then jakku, followed by another squad leader and a few more stormies. Arghh have to stop, draining a lot of savings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follow my Instagram: mirai_ernest

I took apart a trooper last night (not easy getting that chest and abdominal piece off.... and the culprit with the restricted movement seems to be the extra padding they put around the base body's elbows - remove that, and the movements are way less restricted

I took apart a trooper last night (not easy getting that chest and abdominal piece off.... and the culprit with the restricted movement seems to be the extra padding they put around the base body's elbows - remove that, and the movements are way less restricted

Must be there for a reason though.

seems like the material around the armpit keeps it from moving upwards too. Or at least on mine.

Must be there for a reason though.

Yeah, only thing I can think of: HT was afraid the articulation in that area might tear the rubber suit. Guess I am gonna 'risk it' as it were. Even a simple pose like this one below, would have been hard prior:

DSCN0555.JPG

Anyone know what kind of tape or whatever that black adhesive is they use to keep armor pieces together. Its tough as hell....

So.. is there any problem detected with the rubber on the elbows??

Can you bend them with out further problems of cracking??

Thanks!!

So.. is there any problem detected with the rubber on the elbows??

Can you bend them with out further problems of cracking??

Thanks!!

I think the answer is 'too soon to tell'

That said, the articulation on my trooper was so tight (before I removed the elbow padding), that it caused a little crack in the armor piece on his lower arm.......

Back