1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 317 - Star Wars Ep.VII - First Order Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

I'll probably acquire another Stormie so I can display the figure with the helmet on the way it's intended to be, but the Craig 007 trooper was too cool and humorous not to do. :lol

I'd been deliberating on which troopers to get for a while and I had already decided one regular trooper would not be enough. My guess is that the individual troopers will sell out more quickly than the sets, just due to price. If at some point any of us want an additional plain trooper, one of the stormtrooper sets should be a good alternative. I have the Squad Leader, Officer (red paldron), and Jakku versions on flexpay right now. I'm figuring on splitting out two troopers to Kylo Ren and two to Phasma.

But...if I ever wanted an additional trooper (or two), I'd go for one of the sets (Officer, Gunner, or Squad Leader). That way I pick up another regular trooper and another to match one of my variants. Just an idea.

I think the Stormtrooper officer will be a hit, given the accessories that comes with it. Hope to get one single piece of him and another twin pack.

I think the Stormtrooper officer will be a hit, given the accessories that comes with it. Hope to get one single piece of him and another twin pack.

I'm hoping to pick up one of those also. My LCS is a dealer of SSC, so once it's released at SSC, I'm hoping they'll have one or two that SSC sent them and I'll swing by there and snare him.

It's interesting that for a bit less he comes with a bit more than the squad leader--binocs and pouch. Though he's not "exclusive" of course.

I agree. I find it interesting that they priced him closer to just a regular Stormtrooper even though he includes more than the SL who's priced higher.

Is the SL an exclusive?

Yeah. HT basically just reuse and recycle these accessories. Like the backpack from snow trooper they use it on Jakku exclusive stormie, bino and rifle from Jakku exclusive stormie to stormie officer etc. I want this cash cow!

I agree. I find it interesting that they priced him closer to just a regular Stormtrooper even though he includes more than the SL who's priced higher.

Is the SL an exclusive?

Yeah, it was a Sideshow exclusive. A couple other places got them too (or at least Popcultcha did).

Still think I want two max. Finn trooper is almost definite if he comes with the bloody mask and hopefully weathered, and then just have to figure out what the second would be. This guy and Jakku are most tempting due to their distinctive looks.

Yeah, it was a Sideshow exclusive. A couple other places got them too (or at least Popcultcha did).

Still think I want two max. Finn trooper is almost definite if he comes with the bloody mask and hopefully weathered, and then just have to figure out what the second would be. This guy and Jakku are most tempting due to their distinctive looks.

Haha if the jakku exclusive come with muddy-desert finishing will be fanaticstic!

I guess they might release Finn in Stormtrooper disguise, one helmet is mint and another one is the one with bloodstain haah!!

Same here, I think I'll end up with three: my regular Stormtrooper with the Craig sculpt, a Jakku Stormtrooper and then an Officer.

Haha! Is that sand trooper an exclusive?

I don't believe so. I could be wrong.

Just for fun I bought one of these and an 11.5 inch $10 stormtrooper. Gonna see the difference in quality.

Unnecessary? Oh god yes. But I'm bored and could use a laugh.

Man this guy is gorgeous!Real shame about the poseability.Really sucks that I cant get any natural poses out of the arms.It's a good thing the overall sculpt and design makes up for the lack of articulation!
1.jpgwp4.jpg3.jpg

Back