1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after you click the link in the email and then getting the green letter congratulations, is there anywhere that you can check that it went through ok, can't find any record anywhere now that's says its processing early.

I followed the link in the email and then this morning my Darth Vader's status had been updated to "shipping soon".

Anyone know the odds of this arriving before Christmas in the UK ?

572454f1bf5775862b8e02484ff680a0.jpg

Anyone wanna sell me the lightup lightsaber arm? I know there are plenty of people who don't want it / wont ever use it, I want to make a custom!
PM me if you're interested in selling it :)

Also interested in buying a spare interrogator droid if someone wants to sell that :)

ah crap, might as well just buy one take the parts I want and sell it lol.

Vader went from processing to item shipping soon. It's something I guess. I was beginning to think they meant Jan 17th instead of Dec.:impatient:

Called SS on Tuesday and made the final payment for my Sandtrooper and it shipped that same day. I just got him today. I called SS this morning and paid off Vader and he just shipped!! Arriving Monday. Its a Christmas miracle:) I wonder if the reason for the fast shipping is because of SS free 3 day shipping upgrade offer.

The interrogator droid is really impressive - I haven't seen any pics that really do it justice. It's much larger than it looks in pictures too. I was originally going to sell it to offset the cost of Vader... but it's just too nice!

Called SS on Tuesday and made the final payment for my Sandtrooper and it shipped that same day. I just got him today. I called SS this morning and paid off Vader and he just shipped!! Arriving Monday. Its a Christmas miracle:) I wonder if the reason for the fast shipping is because of SS free 3 day shipping upgrade offer.

Excited for you but this just makes me even more frustrated. Sandtrooper paid for a week and a half ago and still "shipping soon".

Excited for you but this just makes me even more frustrated. Sandtrooper paid for a week and a half ago and still "shipping soon".

I was under the impression that SS would ship from China and not the US for you guys down under. Yah that's got to be frustrating. You should have had it by now.

Back