1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 279 - Star Wars Episode IV: 1/6th scale Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is Vader expected in HK in Novemeber now?

If its HK in November, then its unlikely he'll get here in the states in time for Xmas. So many delays at port, so much stuff coming.

I'm certain Luke will be Jan 2016 at earliest.

I don't think I'll have enough points for the full figure, but I can't imagine a better figure to use points on than this.

I can't really either. But i have a really strong feeling i'm gonna want EP7 Luke and Han.

Be interesting to see if TFA warrants a Luke figure.

But on the shelf, as a display item, Han, especially old Han, can't compete with Darth Vader. It's fookin' Darth Vader.

Only if you have the recent SS Vader could I understand hesitation. But even then...

No Vader is Vader. (but i could possibly wait for an EP6 version with Shaw HS)

Luke, Han, Phasma, Kylo, Rey, Chewie, Snoke whoever else....EP7 could really hit my wallet if it's good we'll see.

But on the shelf, as a display item, Han, especially old Han, can't compete with Darth Vader. It's fookin' Darth Vader.

Only if you have the recent SS Vader could I understand hesitation. But even then...

I passed on the two Sideshow Vaders because of pickiness, but I don't have the strength to do it a third time.

I think old Luke and old Han would both be cool figures, I won't lie.

This is definitely my most coveted pending release. Really hope we do get it before Christmas but if not at least I'll have the Spacetroopers to take the edge off.

Old Luke to stand beside old Ben.

Luke: I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now *I* am the master.

Obi-Wan: Only because I'm dead, Luke.

Hot-Toys-Backstage-October-2015.jpg

Did they shorten Vader, his proportions looks more like true Vader compared to look and all and not another 1/4 scale sized 1/6 figure. Now I really hope they tackle Jedi.

Nah, it's Hot Toys so they probably made Luke 13" tall

I think it's guaranteed there will be a HT Old Jedi Luke figure announced after the movie is released in theatres. Having HT Farmboy Luke, Jedi Luke, and Old Jedi Luke on a shelf next to each other would look fantastic.

Back